CONTAINS ARSENIC!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 06, 2012

A recent newsletter from EWC informed me that alot rice products have been found to contain high levels of arsenic, including baby rice. Further investigation showed me that Earth's Best baby rice cereal was one of those tested and they showed to have very high levels of arsenic (higher than the accepted level found in water) This was terrifying to me as, like many others, this was my baby's first food... and I continued to feed it to him until now. Yes, they are an organic company and they don't spray any pesticides, including arsenic on their food. However, there is arsenic in the soil that has been there for years from others using arsenic as a pesticide years ago and this gets into their products. Now the thing that disgusts me the most is that this organic company that says they care about health, has not recalled any of their rice containing products, including the baby rice. They continue to sell these products to unsuspecting parents who may be compromising their children's health. Not good enough!

Earthworst!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5234099325678934312 on Oct 24, 2014

i bought 2 box for my baby girl. the product package is worst. it does not have a internal bag to seal or protect the rice flour. They just put the rice flour into carboard box directly, and then add a plastic file on the outside of the cardboard box. so when i got it, the rice flour have been spilled out from the cardboard box. which means the rice flour is not sealed at all. so I dont know if it will be contaminated. I store the rice flour into a sealed jar to ensure it will not be polluted. But guess what!! I found some black worm in it, two months later. Buyer beware!!! dont buy this garbage!!! i will never buy any earthworst product again!!!

Dissapointed

Posted by 4745252666187884843 on Aug 09, 2016

Fortunately I bought only one for the first time. Packing is the worst. Card board box filled with cereal and no any inner packing bag. When I got the cereal it was in bad condition because of the Weather conditions. I didn't feed it to my baby and throw out the full pack. I just spent my money in vain. I have given one star because i couldn't submit my review without star.

terrible package

Posted by 5241807272722385788 on Nov 18, 2014

Rice powder all over the box and the seal is missing!

I have not recive it yet!

Posted by 5324322204425572445 on Dec 27, 2012

I have not recive it yet!

The goods shelf life why I received was to February 30, 2015? In 2015 February 30 day no actual. What's the matter?

Posted by 4800639716499793045 on Oct 20, 2013

taste like paper.garbage 和以前包装不同,质量也变差,大家不要再买了

Posted by 5408436108892273650 on Sep 06, 2014

the packaging paper box has a bad smell and so does the cereal.