New To iHerb?

Earth's Best, TenderCare, Chlorine Free Diapers, Newborn, Up to 10 lbs, 40 Diapers (Discontinued Item)

for small babies

Posted by MiraNZ on Nov 02, 2012

Ideal for little ones. I struggled to find nappies that would fit my little newborn, and these are idea. Loved this product

Ok but gel beads issue!!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Feb 09, 2012

Bought these for the hospital and for nightime while my baby doesn't fit all of the cloth diapers I bought for her since she is so tiny for now.... Very good fit on my newborn since she was 1 day old. Was very happy with these until I noticed gel beads on my newborn's bottom at about day 5. I finished the pack and switched to anothrr chlorine Free kind with which I do not have these gel issues....