Babies enjoys the added apple

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

My son enjoys the added apple puree in this rice cereal as it spices up an otherwise bland cereal. This is fortified with iron as well. However, I like the Nurture Inc fortified rice cereal better as it contains added vitamins and minerals, however if you prefer a dressed down basic brown rice cereal this is for you. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

CONTAINS ARSENIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

A recent newsletter from EWC informed me that alot rice products have been found to contain high levels of arsenic, including baby rice. Further investigation showed me that Earth's Best baby rice cereal was one of those tested and they showed to have very high levels of arsenic (higher than the accepted level found in water) This was terrifying to me as, like many others, this was my baby's first food... and I continued to feed it to him until now. Yes, they are an organic company and they don't spray any pesticides, including arsenic on their food. However, there is arsenic in the soil that has been there for years from others using arsenic as a pesticide years ago and this gets into their products. Now the thing that disgusts me the most is that this organic company that says they care about health, has not recalled any of their rice containing products, including the baby rice. They continue to sell these products to unsuspecting parents who may be compromising their children's health. Not good enough!

my baby like it

Posted by Reviewer2766951 on Oct 16, 2011

good

Great product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Jun 22, 2011

Great product, great price!

good

Posted by Reviewer2995356 on Oct 31, 2011

Posted by Reviewer3026543 on Dec 29, 2011

Posted by Reviewer3105784 on Oct 18, 2011

my daughter likes it

good

Posted by Reviewer3131969 on Jan 05, 2012

taste good

good

Posted by Reviewer3142402 on Feb 19, 2012

Very pleased

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011

I bought this because it is organic, whole and without dairy products. This combination is very hard to find in shops here. And the price is very good to. My 6-months old loves it!