Babies enjoys the added apple

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

My son enjoys the added apple puree in this rice cereal as it spices up an otherwise bland cereal. This is fortified with iron as well. However, I like the Nurture Inc fortified rice cereal better as it contains added vitamins and minerals, however if you prefer a dressed down basic brown rice cereal this is for you. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

CONTAINS ARSENIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

A recent newsletter from EWC informed me that alot rice products have been found to contain high levels of arsenic, including baby rice. Further investigation showed me that Earth's Best baby rice cereal was one of those tested and they showed to have very high levels of arsenic (higher than the accepted level found in water) This was terrifying to me as, like many others, this was my baby's first food... and I continued to feed it to him until now. Yes, they are an organic company and they don't spray any pesticides, including arsenic on their food. However, there is arsenic in the soil that has been there for years from others using arsenic as a pesticide years ago and this gets into their products. Now the thing that disgusts me the most is that this organic company that says they care about health, has not recalled any of their rice containing products, including the baby rice. They continue to sell these products to unsuspecting parents who may be compromising their children's health. Not good enough!

earth's best

Posted by 5559050410386545881 on Jul 08, 2013

good

good

Posted by 5146132295848445786 on Jan 13, 2013

good

good

Posted by Reviewer3142402 on Feb 19, 2012

So good

Posted by Reviewer3232798 on Mar 20, 2012

So good,my baby like it.

good for baby

Posted by 4615118527835104446 on Sep 04, 2012

虽然存在丢货或者被海关查获的风险,但是用着安心,做父母的只要有条件还是给小孩创造最好的机会吧!

Good .

Posted by Reviewer1511966 on Nov 12, 2011

It tastes a litte sweet , and smells like apples . My baby likes it .