GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1384224 on Aug 18, 2013

It is a very good product for youthful skin. I usually spray at night before sleep. My skin becomes firmer & the taste is very pleasant.It can also make me sleep better, I cant live without it.

Pleasantly surprised by this product!

Posted by 4993211817201110428 on Dec 06, 2013

I was very skeptical regarding the claims made for Longevitrol, but I have noticed almost immediate benefits from the velvet extract. I was dealing with hair loss when I purchased the product. My hair fallout has reduced by at least 60% since I started using Longevitro. l I just turned 60 years old,and I look forward to reversing my aging process by the use of this impressive product. Also, it tastes good!

Subtle...

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 12, 2013

Can't be sure after only using this for a couple weeks. But I surely don't feel any worse after using it. I will update after it has had a chance to kick in.

Hot flashes and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Jan 30, 2015

I read great reviews but found this worsened my anxiety, gave me hot flashes and all sorts of pains in areas of my body like my ovaries etc. It was no good for me but I gave it to my partner who felt very calm and relaxed from it. I will not continue to take it and I would be cautious as I think it can grow tumors/cancer etc.

very effective product

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Nov 27, 2010

Seems to give more energy.

The jury's not in yet

Posted by 5466688399324266093 on Sep 24, 2013

I can't really give an honest opinion yet as I haven't finished the first bottle. I can say I already ordered a second one but I must think it's helping. A long life isn't worth it if you're suffering. I will give an update in the future.

One month

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Jan 30, 2014

I have been using the formula for a month now. My diet has been very healthy before taking it. I'm an active person in the late thirties. I didn't notice any energy change. My skin has no change. My weight isn't getting lighter at all. I'm a little bit disappointed that my skin hasn't respond to the formula.

like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 01, 2013

haven't formed an opinion yet

Earth's Bounty

Posted by 5066050467788024617 on Jan 09, 2014

It seems to improve the sleep.

useful

Posted by 5510828079830958517 on Dec 26, 2013

pleasant taste,waiting for promised result