New To iHerb?

Earth's Bounty, Oxy-Caps, 375 mg, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

MUST. HAVE. THESE.

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Sep 19, 2011

I have low blood oxygen levels and have had breathing issues for years. On a recent trip to Colorado, I found these capsules at a health food store to see if they would assist my breathing in high altitudes. They worked! I have been buying them at iHerb ever since, and I hope they don't stop selling them. I am able to breathe deeper and it feels like my lungs are responding well to this supplement. Getting more oxygen is giving me more energy, too. I also use Cellfood every day as well as ChlorOxygen. But I get the fastest "breathing relief" from the Oxy-Caps. I will order more bottles to make sure I don't run out, because my local health food store doesn't stock them. Also, iHerb's prices and speed of delivery are superb. I have nothing but praise for iHerb on all counts.

Works wonderfully

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

My dad is diabetic but still works out regularly. Ever since adding one of these capsules to his morning supplements, he can work out harder and recover faster. He's 77 but can still do 50 good push-ups! Thanks, iHerb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3251635 on Sep 02, 2010

These Oxy-Caps have been a wonder to me. I'm overweight and don't breath well. These Oxy-Caps have help increase my workouts and brought energy to lmy everyday life.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Jun 24, 2012

This is an ok product,however the dosage on the bottle is way too high. Two caps to 3 caps a day taken at separate times is better.

Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer1459219 on Nov 06, 2010

Will definitely order again soon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »