LIKE, ENJOY, BUT...WONDER... thus 4stars...

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Jan 28, 2015

We all agree: this stuff works; works well and feels great. Our colons feel clean and happy. My concern: How does it work? What is magnesium peroxide? and how do our Microbiomes fare with it in our colons? Oxycleanse feels good; i don't feel reamed and parched the way antibiotics make my gut feel. But, how is this on our precious set of gut bacteria????? Does mg-peroxide support a healthy set of gut bacteria? Or not? I'd like to hear some science.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Nov 09, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product before I ordered. I hoped that it would work on my chronic constipation problems without the bloating. The first few days I took the max amount 6 pills. I did go a lot. Then for a few days I had cramping and was backed up again, but then after that it seemed to level out. Most of the time this does work, but must be taken on an empty stomach as directed. Instead of using it as detox I am going to use it as maintenance by taking 2 at bedtime. I hope that it will make me more regular. I like that it is a natural way to go.

Great Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 27, 2010

I prefer this product over harsh laxatives or products with senna. I've taken up to the the recommended 6/day with good results. After day 3, results faded a bit, and stool was a bit too soft. I think this is best used as a temporary cleansing program or perhaps taken 3 days a week.

Probably really good but chia seeds also very effective...

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2011

I don't suffer from constipation but I have been having strange bowel movements and digestive complaints since picking up a stomach infection while on holiday. I found a couple of free samples of this lying around the house and decided to give them a try. Taking just one capsule at night, away from food, (and eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, including chia seeds, plus drinking lots of water) gives me an ideal stool movement next day: easily passed, soft stool, well-formed, right size (read the book by Paul Chek to know more) without any pain at any time, no grumbling tummy (usually a problem for me) or any side effect. If you are sensitive, try taking just one a day, at night and try this rather than one of the others (harsher-sounding) colon conditioners. iHerb great as usual. NOTE: I have been also taking chia seeds and it could be that it is the chia seeds that are having this great regulatory effect instead! In any case, this product did not hurt and seems to have helped.

Best of its kind!

Posted by Reviewer2918609 on Oct 10, 2011

I've never had relief like this without cramping and bloating. These work great once you find the dose that's right for you. I did have to try a dose for a day or two before I started seeing results. Not necessarily overnight reactions (which might have more to do with the condition of my body). I'm glad these do not make me uncomfortable, and do help me "go."

Great for digestion, but may cause loose stools/diarrhea if taken in excess.

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

If you have overloaded on food, take 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime to keep things from rotting in your intestines. I overloaded on beef during the Xmas-season and this product got rid of all the meat from fermenting.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Jan 01, 2012

Works very well at first. Seems to laf a little as time progresses. Still a great product with no cramping or side effects.

Not perfect, but very good

Posted by 5763376122185181207 on Dec 15, 2012

if you struggle with chronic constipation, this seems like a product that will finally work for nearly everyone, given that it works on the waste in your system instead manipulating your system itself, at least according to how it's marketed. i've found it to be the only product to actually work for me for longer than 2or 3 days which obviously is great, however it hasn't been perfect the way i was hoping. i feel like it still often doesn't wholly do the job, plus, i've found that it's imperative to take it on a completely empty stomach a good couple hours after eating. if there is anything, no matter how small, in your stomach at the time of taking these pills, it seems to work far less effectively. it seems a bit sensitive- if i don't give it enough time to work before then eating the next meal, it also doesn't work as well, or at all. so, because it does mostly work if i'm very careful i'd recommend it, but it unfortunately hasn't been the perfect answer that I was expecting.

Gentle and True

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jun 10, 2010

Very effective with recommended dosage, does the job, no worries. Natural. Non-habit. Good product.

really great

Posted by Reviewer2179119 on Jan 23, 2011

tops out Experience would recommend to anyone

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »