Depend on This

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Sep 02, 2015

Husband's digestive issues are improved (not eliminated) when he uses this conditioner.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Feb 27, 2015

Noticed immediate effect on my skin, it seems more smooth and clean.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 23, 2014

Really works and cheaper compared to the other brand I used before I found this product.

Excellent Cleanse and easy on stomach

Posted by 4965674596444886420 on Oct 31, 2014

I don't have the most experience as this was my first cleanse. I can say that the reviews are very accurate. I took 2 capsules twice daily and received very good results. After my first bottle I'm feeling more energy and no more stomach discomfort due to constipation. I feel healthy now and it has shown with my increased activity level. I am about to buy my second bottle to keep the good results coming!

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment

Posted by 5026199807283559203 on Sep 24, 2014

MOLT BO per el restrenyiment, has de ser constant . 2 pastilles a la nit Very good for constipation, you have to be consistent. 2 tablets at night

oxy cleanse

Posted by 5645133300872638456 on Jun 17, 2014

I absolutely love it, great results and I continue using it. Anyone who is constipated or has problems in that area.

Gets things moving

Posted by Reviewer1474750 on Apr 28, 2014

I have a sensitive digestive system, prone to be a little slow and once past 40, even slower. This product has been so helpful in keeping me regular. I take 2 in the morning along with probiotics in the form of kefir milk and extra fiber, and all systems go. Its wonderful! If I've had something that stops me up, I take an extra dose of 2 tablets, and everything moves naturally within 8-12 hours without cramps.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Mar 27, 2014

Very helpful for my IBS, but also my severe Gerd. My gerd is soooo bad that if I fall asleep with any foid in my stomach, even small amounts, I end up waking up with acid reflux burning my nose and eyes, run to my sink and use my baking soda nasal wash to stoo the burning. You get the point. Well, if I take the Oxy Powder 30 minutes prior to bedtime, my food will not sit in my stomach and be a threat to my eyes :). I'll always have it on hand!

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Dec 30, 2013

very very good, I have a lazy bowel and I only take 1 b4 bed and it works well! also the magnesium is making my nails stronger, they were weak and peeled now they are very strong, I will always take these.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.