New To iHerb?

Earth's Bounty, Oxy-Cleanse, Oxygen Colon Conditioner, 75 Capsules

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2772686 on May 17, 2010

This product works great as a colon cleanser in 8 - 10 hours time after taking three capsules. It is as good as oxyFlush which I have also tried and which is much more expensive. So save money and enjoy!

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2342599 on Sep 13, 2010

I'm 49 years old and have suffered from chronic constipation my entire life. I have tried many products and am usually disappointed with the results. This one works better than anything else I have ever tried and works without cramping or bloating.

Tiffany Earth's Bounty Oxy Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2810639 on Dec 18, 2007

This is a fabulous cleanser and if you read about it online, you see many health benefits. I am ready to order more. Much better than herbal cleanses!!

excellent cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 03, 2009

I've been doing different cleanses for the past 5 years , but I keep coming back to Oxy-Cleanse , it just seems to make everything run better and give me better skin , I do this cleanse twice a year , one in the spring and one in the fall , just like my house !

Very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Oct 26, 2008

These oxygen cleanses seem to work on skin very well. I believe its the vitamin c. Anyways, it cleared my skin up of a fungal infection along with my healthy diet.