Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Jul 31, 2013

I have been "difficult" my entire life off and on, and especially depending on my diet, which because of scheduling can be erratic. This is the answer to my problems no question. I only need one in the evening before bed and I usually take it with my Cal-Mag capsules which also helps, but sometimes not entirely. I have taken other "colon cleanse" products which work but with cramping etc. Not with Oxy-Cleanse! I will not be without it. This stuff is excellent, but I would recommend going slow with it to see how much you really need. I started out taking the recommended amount and it was way too much for me. I only need one capsule before bed with my Cal-Mag (and something light to eat) and then only every week or two for a few days. But I must say it is GREAT!

Great for digestion, but may cause loose stools/diarrhea if taken in excess.

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

If you have overloaded on food, take 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime to keep things from rotting in your intestines. I overloaded on beef during the Xmas-season and this product got rid of all the meat from fermenting.

Best of its kind!

Posted by Reviewer2918609 on Oct 10, 2011

I've never had relief like this without cramping and bloating. These work great once you find the dose that's right for you. I did have to try a dose for a day or two before I started seeing results. Not necessarily overnight reactions (which might have more to do with the condition of my body). I'm glad these do not make me uncomfortable, and do help me "go."

Did Not Work for Me

Posted by Reviewer1910632 on Oct 11, 2011

I did not like this product, it gave me serve stomach cramps. Do not waste your money

No way Jose

Posted by Reviewer2758567 on Jul 11, 2011

This product just didn't work at all for me. I took a 75 capsule bottle it didn't even keep me regular. I don't recommend this, it just doesn't work.

Close to Useless. Nowhere near as effective as Oxy-Powder

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on Oct 17, 2013

I have used Oxy-Powder off and on for years, and it is awesome. This Oxy-Cleanse, however, is a very poor imitation to say the least. I am disappointed to have wasted my money, and I will be ordering the more expensive Oxy-Powder before even using up all the bottles of this that I ordered. If iHerb has a money back guarantee, please contact me.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer1812329 on Jul 27, 2008

I was surprised to find that this product didnt work like other magnsium oxide cleansers i've tried... im sticking with MAG 07 or oxy-powder

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 27, 2008

It is hard to believe that a product with such simple ingredients could work so well. But it does. I will definitely buy this item again. I would have prefered a vegetable cellulose capsule over the gelatin capsule, though.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination.

oxy-cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Nov 04, 2007

If you want your colon cleansed, take this! It's effective and works when you need it.