Love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I take two every morning, and along with four capsules of Olympian Labs Malic Acid, I don't have the constipation issues I used to have.

Great Product!

Posted by arvindelapaz on Sep 24, 2010

Almost the Same Effects as Oxy-Powder with no Germanium, More Cheaper and Economical, Drink it with BRAGG's Organic Apple Cedar Vinegar for Maximum Effectiveness and Cleansing!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Jul 31, 2013

I have been "difficult" my entire life off and on, and especially depending on my diet, which because of scheduling can be erratic. This is the answer to my problems no question. I only need one in the evening before bed and I usually take it with my Cal-Mag capsules which also helps, but sometimes not entirely. I have taken other "colon cleanse" products which work but with cramping etc. Not with Oxy-Cleanse! I will not be without it. This stuff is excellent, but I would recommend going slow with it to see how much you really need. I started out taking the recommended amount and it was way too much for me. I only need one capsule before bed with my Cal-Mag (and something light to eat) and then only every week or two for a few days. But I must say it is GREAT!

Works well without discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 09, 2012

A Holistic doctor recommended this brand of cleanse for me because I had difficulty with some of the others I had tried. Other colon cleanser I used caused gastrointestinal pain and cramping, sometimes even bloating and nausea. Oxy-Cleanse works well, but it seems to be much more mild on the system and causes little if any distress. I highly recommend it to everyone!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 27, 2008

It is hard to believe that a product with such simple ingredients could work so well. But it does. I will definitely buy this item again. I would have prefered a vegetable cellulose capsule over the gelatin capsule, though.

This product works well

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Jan 29, 2012

My husband has been on pain meds and other medications for years, preventing normal and regular elimination. He has noticed excellent results with this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Jan 01, 2012

Works very well at first. Seems to laf a little as time progresses. Still a great product with no cramping or side effects.

it works

Posted by 4765099900183092669 on Feb 28, 2015

You have to take this on an empty stomach or you will hear all sorts of bowel noises all night. I have to take six every evening but then it does the trick :)

Great for digestion, but may cause loose stools/diarrhea if taken in excess.

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

If you have overloaded on food, take 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime to keep things from rotting in your intestines. I overloaded on beef during the Xmas-season and this product got rid of all the meat from fermenting.