I cannot be without this product, works great

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I got a free sample of this EB Oxy-cleanse from iherb.com and am SO GLAD I did!! This is the best product I have used since Pysllium doesn't work for me anymore, plus I am not supposed to use anymore due to recent Gastroparesis diagnosis. I was using Triphala with some success for awhile before this, but seemed to stop working for me after some time. Oxy-cleanse does take time and you need to take 4 tabs a day to begin with but now I only take 2 tabs a day for maintenance, but it is worth it and it has not failed me. I am glad iherb.com carries this product because my local health food store does not, but it would be a lot more expensive there, anyways.

oxy-cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Nov 04, 2007

If you want your colon cleansed, take this! It's effective and works when you need it.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 27, 2008

It is hard to believe that a product with such simple ingredients could work so well. But it does. I will definitely buy this item again. I would have prefered a vegetable cellulose capsule over the gelatin capsule, though.

Oxy-Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1146985 on Jan 15, 2008

This product performs as well as a much higher priced product I had used before. I am satisfied & will order it again.

Oxy-Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Feb 01, 2008

Great product! No stomach pain.

Very gentle on system; WORKS.

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Mar 28, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1934119 on Oct 27, 2007

Can't say enough about these products. I am always completely satisfied every time I order.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Oct 11, 2007

Works for me.

reliable, gentle

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Dec 20, 2008

What a nice change from the "bulking" laxatives that give me gas, and the "stimulant" laxatives that give me cramps....this one is effective and gentle.