effective

Posted by missyhuii on Aug 02, 2012

very effective and no weird side effects

oxy- cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Aug 25, 2012

Good stuff. Seems to be about the only supplement which I do not have to take mega doses to get a the desired effect of BM's. Three in the evening does the trick.

reliable, gentle

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Dec 20, 2008

What a nice change from the "bulking" laxatives that give me gas, and the "stimulant" laxatives that give me cramps....this one is effective and gentle.

oxy-cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Nov 04, 2007

If you want your colon cleansed, take this! It's effective and works when you need it.

I cannot be without this product, works great

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I got a free sample of this EB Oxy-cleanse from iherb.com and am SO GLAD I did!! This is the best product I have used since Pysllium doesn't work for me anymore, plus I am not supposed to use anymore due to recent Gastroparesis diagnosis. I was using Triphala with some success for awhile before this, but seemed to stop working for me after some time. Oxy-cleanse does take time and you need to take 4 tabs a day to begin with but now I only take 2 tabs a day for maintenance, but it is worth it and it has not failed me. I am glad iherb.com carries this product because my local health food store does not, but it would be a lot more expensive there, anyways.

Effective & practical!

Posted by Reviewer1617857 on Jan 19, 2011

Works just as good as Oxypowder for a fraction of the cost. If you are irregular and need a little help in that department, you should try it. It is a non habit formula which is very important to me as I do not to be dependent on anything. Great product!

Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011

The most gentlest way to help cleanse your insides. Totally amazing, if you haven't tried it give it a go!

Exellent Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2462447 on Jun 21, 2010

I agree with people who are using this product. This colon cleaner works really well. Finally I found right one for me.

tomorrow

Posted by Reviewer2654421 on Aug 05, 2009

wonderful product and great cleanser with no cramping.

Really work!

Posted by naturellen on Jul 28, 2010

These capsules really work and do the job without any nasty or uncomfortable side effects: gets my bowel working properly.