Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011

The most gentlest way to help cleanse your insides. Totally amazing, if you haven't tried it give it a go!

I cannot be without this product, works great

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I got a free sample of this EB Oxy-cleanse from iherb.com and am SO GLAD I did!! This is the best product I have used since Pysllium doesn't work for me anymore, plus I am not supposed to use anymore due to recent Gastroparesis diagnosis. I was using Triphala with some success for awhile before this, but seemed to stop working for me after some time. Oxy-cleanse does take time and you need to take 4 tabs a day to begin with but now I only take 2 tabs a day for maintenance, but it is worth it and it has not failed me. I am glad iherb.com carries this product because my local health food store does not, but it would be a lot more expensive there, anyways.

oxy-cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Nov 04, 2007

If you want your colon cleansed, take this! It's effective and works when you need it.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

A must for everyone who wishes to have a healthy colon and regular elimination.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on May 27, 2008

It is hard to believe that a product with such simple ingredients could work so well. But it does. I will definitely buy this item again. I would have prefered a vegetable cellulose capsule over the gelatin capsule, though.

Gentle and True

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jun 10, 2010

Very effective with recommended dosage, does the job, no worries. Natural. Non-habit. Good product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Jan 01, 2012

Works very well at first. Seems to laf a little as time progresses. Still a great product with no cramping or side effects.

Not perfect, but very good

Posted by 5763376122185181207 on Dec 15, 2012

if you struggle with chronic constipation, this seems like a product that will finally work for nearly everyone, given that it works on the waste in your system instead manipulating your system itself, at least according to how it's marketed. i've found it to be the only product to actually work for me for longer than 2or 3 days which obviously is great, however it hasn't been perfect the way i was hoping. i feel like it still often doesn't wholly do the job, plus, i've found that it's imperative to take it on a completely empty stomach a good couple hours after eating. if there is anything, no matter how small, in your stomach at the time of taking these pills, it seems to work far less effectively. it seems a bit sensitive- if i don't give it enough time to work before then eating the next meal, it also doesn't work as well, or at all. so, because it does mostly work if i'm very careful i'd recommend it, but it unfortunately hasn't been the perfect answer that I was expecting.

feels good

Posted by Reviewer3132993 on Apr 05, 2010

it somehow tame down pimples.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 29, 2010

Not quite as expected - did nothing to 'condition' as claimed. Produced side effects, including mild stomach pain. Also worked negatively on "friendly" bacteria, so it was necessary to up the probiotic dosage.