Just a laxative!

Posted by Reviewer2069793 on Feb 13, 2012

Wouldn't consider this a "colon cleanse" it's just a temporary laxative.

Oxy-cleanse colon conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 09, 2012

An effective way of getting Magnesium into the body. Gentle too.

Works well without discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 09, 2012

A Holistic doctor recommended this brand of cleanse for me because I had difficulty with some of the others I had tried. Other colon cleanser I used caused gastrointestinal pain and cramping, sometimes even bloating and nausea. Oxy-Cleanse works well, but it seems to be much more mild on the system and causes little if any distress. I highly recommend it to everyone!

This product works well

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Jan 29, 2012

My husband has been on pain meds and other medications for years, preventing normal and regular elimination. He has noticed excellent results with this product.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Jan 17, 2012

I could not be happier with this product. I have suffered for over 20 years with a slow digestive system. Constantly eliminating various foods, thinking them to be the problem. Now, in my 40s, and in otherwise excellent health, I was to the point where nothing would upset my stomach. Nothing could prompt any "action" down there. I had just completed not 1, but 2 months on another high-end cleanse called Detoxologie. And while I have a lot of respect for their product, this simple little product just blows them away. I would say this product may have you running to the washroom with little notice, as it did me. I did the first 3 weeks at 6 pills a day, and then 2 a day for the next week. At 6 pills there was a lot of "noises" which is good, but you may have to run to the washroom. But where I really judge a product is later. I have been off it entirely, no maintenance pills, for several weeks, and I continue to "work" perfectly. This is the true test. This never happens for me. So I would say try it! It's safe, simple and effective.

A sure thing

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jan 12, 2012

It works. It's gentle. I've never had any side effects.

Great for digestion, but may cause loose stools/diarrhea if taken in excess.

Posted by Reviewer1292580 on Jan 07, 2012

If you have overloaded on food, take 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime to keep things from rotting in your intestines. I overloaded on beef during the Xmas-season and this product got rid of all the meat from fermenting.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Jan 01, 2012

Works very well at first. Seems to laf a little as time progresses. Still a great product with no cramping or side effects.

Works better than herbs!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 04, 2011

As you age, digestion declines. Herbs help to some degree, but this product really helps. I will probably take 3-6 a day forever.

Natural Regulation...