oxy-cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Nov 04, 2007

If you want your colon cleansed, take this! It's effective and works when you need it.

Great Product!

Posted by chaappy on Sep 24, 2010

Almost the Same Effects as Oxy-Powder with no Germanium, More Cheaper and Economical, Drink it with BRAGG's Organic Apple Cedar Vinegar for Maximum Effectiveness and Cleansing!

Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011

The most gentlest way to help cleanse your insides. Totally amazing, if you haven't tried it give it a go!

I cannot be without this product, works great

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I got a free sample of this EB Oxy-cleanse from iherb.com and am SO GLAD I did!! This is the best product I have used since Pysllium doesn't work for me anymore, plus I am not supposed to use anymore due to recent Gastroparesis diagnosis. I was using Triphala with some success for awhile before this, but seemed to stop working for me after some time. Oxy-cleanse does take time and you need to take 4 tabs a day to begin with but now I only take 2 tabs a day for maintenance, but it is worth it and it has not failed me. I am glad iherb.com carries this product because my local health food store does not, but it would be a lot more expensive there, anyways.

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5648202392812713996 on Dec 30, 2013

very very good, I have a lazy bowel and I only take 1 b4 bed and it works well! also the magnesium is making my nails stronger, they were weak and peeled now they are very strong, I will always take these.

Works well without discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2296629 on Feb 09, 2012

A Holistic doctor recommended this brand of cleanse for me because I had difficulty with some of the others I had tried. Other colon cleanser I used caused gastrointestinal pain and cramping, sometimes even bloating and nausea. Oxy-Cleanse works well, but it seems to be much more mild on the system and causes little if any distress. I highly recommend it to everyone!

effective

Posted by missyhuii on Aug 02, 2012

very effective and no weird side effects

oxy- cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Aug 25, 2012

Good stuff. Seems to be about the only supplement which I do not have to take mega doses to get a the desired effect of BM's. Three in the evening does the trick.

Not perfect, but very good

Posted by 5763376122185181207 on Dec 15, 2012

if you struggle with chronic constipation, this seems like a product that will finally work for nearly everyone, given that it works on the waste in your system instead manipulating your system itself, at least according to how it's marketed. i've found it to be the only product to actually work for me for longer than 2or 3 days which obviously is great, however it hasn't been perfect the way i was hoping. i feel like it still often doesn't wholly do the job, plus, i've found that it's imperative to take it on a completely empty stomach a good couple hours after eating. if there is anything, no matter how small, in your stomach at the time of taking these pills, it seems to work far less effectively. it seems a bit sensitive- if i don't give it enough time to work before then eating the next meal, it also doesn't work as well, or at all. so, because it does mostly work if i'm very careful i'd recommend it, but it unfortunately hasn't been the perfect answer that I was expecting.

Gentle and True

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jun 10, 2010

Very effective with recommended dosage, does the job, no worries. Natural. Non-habit. Good product.