I hope it works

Posted by Reviewer2972592 on Jan 11, 2011

Heard that Gac juice is very good for oxidative stress and free radical reduction; hope it works & will buy more if it does! Taste is a little tart but if you mixed it in with a sweet fruit/berry juice, even oj, it goes down without complaint. Alot cheaper than other Gac related juices too.

try it..

Posted by Reviewer2615465 on Mar 11, 2011

I really like this product because of the number of berry juices in one product. It is a good value but I do take additional Acai juice because I am not sure the Acai juice is processed and packaged properly in this product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1925879 on Mar 05, 2010

Good product! Good Taste! Equipped with iherb´s fast delivery

New

Posted by lisofby on Nov 01, 2013

Havent tried this yet, but sounds good. Sad it's discontinued.

Earths Bounty Superfood Gold

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jul 07, 2011

Excellent Product

No Additives, Nor Sugar

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 02, 2014

Hardly can one find a liquid supplement that doesn't have a preservative nor sugar. Since I am very sensitive to additives, my system would have clued me in right away. I give this one 5 stars for this, plus it tasted great!

searching for a boost

Posted by 5292617322134170814 on Oct 28, 2013

was what I was doing, to not get a virus infection. It is a big difference for me to have a fluid/ juice instead of capsules, tablets or a lot of fruit. I could fell my cells being happy over this juice. It tastes ok the first four days and the the quality og the taste goes down also when being kept cold. The effect is four stars but the quality over time is three stars

달달하고 맛잇어요

Posted by Reviewer1487192 on Sep 11, 2012

노니 긱 고지등등 여러가지 혼합음료인데 한약재 냄새도 나서 이상한가 했더니 맛은 달달하고 맛있습니다. 정말 과일을 농축해서 만든느낌인데 너무비싸네요 ㅠㅠ

juicy

Posted by 5666093334751141724 on Aug 11, 2013

nice juice

Strange taste

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Feb 12, 2014

Oli jotenkin kummallisen makuista. Ei tuntunut tiivisteeltä vaan jotenkin litkulta.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »