Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

I don't want to be without a green super food. My stomach can not take chlorella and this product does not upset my stomach at all. I deeply rely on this product.

Yes its good product

Posted by 4615201496472828585 on Aug 13, 2014

Yes its good product

review

Posted by 5553237033863881366 on Aug 08, 2014

good

Great food addition

Posted by Reviewer2561790 on Jul 03, 2014

I use spirulina as an added protein food and also for it's nutritional content.It has a very good vitamin and mineral content and is a great way to make sure you are getting enough daily veggies in your diet.I find the tablets are great to suck on like a lozenge and find it a very nourishing and calming food addition to my diet--vegetarian

spirulina

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Jun 25, 2014

It's great to finally feel like my digestive system is receiving the boost it needs. I feel better overall.

Maravilloso

Posted by 4654298032411310333 on Apr 29, 2014

Desde qué las tomo, siento más vitalidad y mejoría en las articulaciones. Sin duda seguiré tomándomelas

My favourite Spirulina

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

Spirulina is a algae, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids, antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage. Spirulina is recommended for energy and good health. It is the most selling supplement in Japan, and they have the longest living population in the world. Many top athletes swear by it. As I really can't stand Spirulina powder (YUCK!) I have tried several brands of Spirulina tablets. This is the only brand that does not give that awful after taste of algae. I'll stick to this!

Good product

Posted by 5601326358966314343 on Feb 10, 2014

I like the product and I felt my immune system got better. The price is so good! The only thing I did not like about the product, is that it contains iodine, which is not good for me because of my Hyperthyreodism/Graves disease.

Good

Posted by naughtydragon on Dec 01, 2013

Bought the 3rd bottles...doesn't smell or taste that bad. Can take only 4-5 tablets if you don't feel comfortable to have 6 at once. Doesn't matter when to take this but morning is recommended and remember to drink lot of water.

California Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Sep 14, 2013

I have taken various Spirulinas over the last couple of decades.As a lifelong vegetarian I find myself telling people about it's benefits all the time.This brand has been around a long time and seems potentially safer than Hawaiian or Chinese types.Great stuff!