Seems like a good quality Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2158986 on Feb 23, 2013

I've tried a few different brands (Nutrex, Now foods) and this seems to be the best one so far. Energy wise I could really feel it today, especially after going to the gym. Other brands also made me feel very tired when I used them, so I don't know. I've also tried the brand Morlife, and that didn't seem to agree with me either. So, I think if you're going to try a brand, give this one a go, in the tablet form. The Gold version is a lot greener, and I didn't quite feel the same energy effects from it. But then, I didn't test it thoroughly, so I don't know for sure.

Earth Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Jul 28, 2013

Easy to take, feel good, in good health, strong, play tennis 3x week, swim at sea every day at 70+ . med diagnostic ok. Earth Spirulina,easy to take, seems to keep me under control, why change ?

It's good for me to make my body

Posted by Reviewer3069000 on Aug 10, 2009

I think Earthrise,Spirulina is best Spirulina

spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2395338 on Jul 25, 2010

a good product

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural

Posted by Reviewer1846999 on Nov 04, 2010

I found Spriulina Natural to be satisfactory in helping support my immune system.

good price but a little big

Posted by Reviewer2731002 on Jul 20, 2011

the price is reasonable but a tablet is a little big to swallow.

Good product

Posted by 5601326358966314343 on Feb 10, 2014

I like the product and I felt my immune system got better. The price is so good! The only thing I did not like about the product, is that it contains iodine, which is not good for me because of my Hyperthyreodism/Graves disease.

Yes its good product

Posted by 4615201496472828585 on Aug 13, 2014

Yes its good product

A Good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2388334 on Apr 10, 2008

it is a good spirulina compare to other similar products. The container is good in glass too.

Good; I guess...

Posted by Reviewer2035752 on Apr 27, 2008

These are tablets; in the future I might try to find capsules instead. Spirulina tablets don't taste terrible (and that's certainly better than the powder!) but capsules would be even better. As for the benefits, I'm not sure. I can't say I notice any change in how I feel but you cannot take in enough rich dark green veggies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »