Best Spirulina I know

Posted by katmakiah on Jan 13, 2009

This is the finest quality and (after trying NOW brand) I can safely say there is a HUGE difference in how Earthrise makes me feel. The taste difference is obvious. This tastes fresh and clean. I have gone through many bottles now. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 2 TBL of Spirulina. Add 1 T Jarrow Yaeyama chlorella for the most health benefit! great online book at www.chlorellafactor.com gives loads of information! Dogs get some with every meal.

pep

Posted by Reviewer1773062 on Feb 09, 2010

good quality powder ,man...experienced spirulina person here...based on comparisons to other brands I have used

Very good brand

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

Me and my partner have been taking spirulina everyday for a few years now, since I have been taking it I almost never get a cold or get sick. Before taking it I got tons of colds and respiratory infections. This brand is great, lots of spirulina at a very good price (specially in Europe where it's expensive) and it's not stinky at all, some brands are. I tastes better too.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3199671 on Sep 05, 2011

I feel stronger and healthier after taking this every morning. My skin is glowing!

GREAT

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 12, 2014

Spirulina is great. It has done wonders for my hair, my skin. I take it every day with water. This particular brand has a lot more palatable than the other brands I've tried, but is relatively more expensive. I recommend it for people who can not tolerate much flavor definitely will like this, in my case I will try another brand and see with which I will remain, for the moment this product has left me quite satisfied.

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural, 16oz

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Aug 31, 2008

An unbeatable deal on such a healthy product for both man and animal. I raise exotic finches and softbills, many that it is very difficult to meet their nutritional needs in captivity. Spirulina's high protein and wide vitamin and mineral content is a big help in meeting those needs. The fact that birds and all the mammals that I have used it with really like it helps too. It can be added to many foods for our benefit as well, with no noticable difference in taste. Its nutrient content is beat preseved if not cooked. It does add a vibrant green color to everything, something to keep in mind as it can be of use at times. Laura P.

best spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2457770 on May 16, 2009

Used this before and will use it again. Best brand. It doesn't give me upset stomach. If anything, it calms my stomach. Other brands made me nauseous and gave me headaches. This brand is great.

Great whole superfood

Posted by Reviewer1831299 on Aug 11, 2009

I have recommended this to so many people. It gives you a sense of well-being. I make a smoothy with it in the morning for my breakfast. 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup soymilk, 2 heaping teaspoons of Spirulina, 2 heaping teaspoons of Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal, 1 tablespoon of Jarrow Formula Berry High--mix and drink. I eat a banana and I'm good to go until lunch time. My appetite for sweets has decreased significantly. I have more energy and my arthritis isn't as painful. I've dropped a few pounds. Can't say enough about this. I've been using Spirulina for a few years.

Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 on Dec 11, 2007

u will feel full of engry after use this product i use this powder mix with rice , soup , noodle, oatmael,everyday n i also feed my dogs

YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »