Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Best Spirulina I know

Posted by katmakiah on Jan 13, 2009

This is the finest quality and (after trying NOW brand) I can safely say there is a HUGE difference in how Earthrise makes me feel. The taste difference is obvious. This tastes fresh and clean. I have gone through many bottles now. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 2 TBL of Spirulina. Add 1 T Jarrow Yaeyama chlorella for the most health benefit! great online book at www.chlorellafactor.com gives loads of information! Dogs get some with every meal.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 30, 2012

Mixed it with smoothie drink prepared daily.

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural, 16oz

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Aug 31, 2008

An unbeatable deal on such a healthy product for both man and animal. I raise exotic finches and softbills, many that it is very difficult to meet their nutritional needs in captivity. Spirulina's high protein and wide vitamin and mineral content is a big help in meeting those needs. The fact that birds and all the mammals that I have used it with really like it helps too. It can be added to many foods for our benefit as well, with no noticable difference in taste. Its nutrient content is beat preseved if not cooked. It does add a vibrant green color to everything, something to keep in mind as it can be of use at times. Laura P.

Very good brand

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

Me and my partner have been taking spirulina everyday for a few years now, since I have been taking it I almost never get a cold or get sick. Before taking it I got tons of colds and respiratory infections. This brand is great, lots of spirulina at a very good price (specially in Europe where it's expensive) and it's not stinky at all, some brands are. I tastes better too.

It seem fine to me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Apr 27, 2009

I have tried spirulina from other brands. This one seems to be fine to me so far. I am still monitor the result after taking this spirulina. The taste is fine to me as well.