Very palatable

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jan 03, 2012

Easier to take than other spirulina's I've tried. Appears very high quality and the company cares enough to put it in a light resistant glass jar.

All Good

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Jan 06, 2009

This stuff is Jammin', love it better than NOW organic. Nice glass bottle for purity/safety. Worth the extra price.

YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!

Purer is impossible.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Fresh and pure. This Spirulina is great and comes with a better smell than other brands. Good price also. Can't find better price in any other place.

Earthrise Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4668763236938123546 on Nov 20, 2013

This is an all-in-one drink for "greens" and vitamins. It is usually sold as an expensive specialty health item in S. E. Asia, about 2 to 3 times the price available on this website. Since shipping overseas has become sometimes more expensive than the products shipped, the arrangement with SingPost makes this excellent product a good value again.

For a healthier life.

Posted by Reviewer2366222 on Mar 16, 2009

It helps me improve my physical status in terms of getting all i need in my nutrition without having to consume enormous amounts of food, though. And of course this spirulina has a great taste within natural orange or cocktail juices. Indeed,spirulina is the food of the future.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008

This is a very powerful natural way of helping your body. Mix with some beet/celery juice as it doesn't taste all too good. But your body really notices the difference right away. Perhaps one of the best 'green' supplements you can get.

Best Spirulina I have ever had

Posted by Reviewer2567381 on Nov 05, 2008

This spirulina is so dark green and pure that you just know it is intensely good for the body. Without this spirulina in my smoothie every morning I feel like the day hasn't begun yet. Much more intense than any of the other spirulina's we have tried. And a Great price at iHerb! Thanks! Tomas Qubeck

Best food

Posted by Reviewer2943931 on Nov 09, 2008

Spirulina is esteemed to be a complete food and Earthrise makes the best product. I buy this for myself and friends in Canada. One friend is on cholesterol lowering drugs and found taking Spirulina every day eliminates muscle pain from the drug's side effects. I take it because of all its other great qualities.

Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 on Dec 11, 2007

u will feel full of engry after use this product i use this powder mix with rice , soup , noodle, oatmael,everyday n i also feed my dogs