Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 on Dec 11, 2007

u will feel full of engry after use this product i use this powder mix with rice , soup , noodle, oatmael,everyday n i also feed my dogs

Very palatable

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jan 03, 2012

Easier to take than other spirulina's I've tried. Appears very high quality and the company cares enough to put it in a light resistant glass jar.

Great whole superfood

Posted by Reviewer1831299 on Aug 11, 2009

I have recommended this to so many people. It gives you a sense of well-being. I make a smoothy with it in the morning for my breakfast. 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup soymilk, 2 heaping teaspoons of Spirulina, 2 heaping teaspoons of Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal, 1 tablespoon of Jarrow Formula Berry High--mix and drink. I eat a banana and I'm good to go until lunch time. My appetite for sweets has decreased significantly. I have more energy and my arthritis isn't as painful. I've dropped a few pounds. Can't say enough about this. I've been using Spirulina for a few years.

YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!

All Good

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Jan 06, 2009

This stuff is Jammin', love it better than NOW organic. Nice glass bottle for purity/safety. Worth the extra price.

Clean, good taste, needs a mixer

Posted by Reviewer1378841 on Jun 24, 2012

Before trying this brand, I had been using a locally purchased spirulina that mixed well in water. I could put a spoonful in a small glass, let it dissolve, and drink quickly. This Earthrise brand just does not mix well in water for some reason - it turns into clumps. It does taste very good though. One good option I've found is to mix with orange juice that contains pulp. The spirulina clumps on the pulp and turns into a much better mixture. Obviously smoothies are great too, this is just a quick and easy option.

Just delicious

Posted by Reviewer1431865 on May 23, 2008

I'm glad I found this brand. I have it every day and it Tastes great, much more plesant than the other brand that I've been using for the past year. I do recommend it highly

GREAT MORNING BOOSTER!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I add this to my low sodium v8 juice,and I also put 1tbl. spoon of Carlson lemon flavor fish oil. Stir it all together and drink. NOW THAT'S A CHAMPIONS BREAKFEST.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1040399 on Sep 24, 2009

Have been using this brand for a while now and prefer it to any other.

Purer is impossible.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Fresh and pure. This Spirulina is great and comes with a better smell than other brands. Good price also. Can't find better price in any other place.