Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Great whole superfood

Posted by Reviewer1831299 From Maryland on Aug 11, 2009

I have recommended this to so many people. It gives you a sense of well-being. I make a smoothy with it in the morning for my breakfast. 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup soymilk, 2 heaping teaspoons of Spirulina, 2 heaping teaspoons of Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal, 1 tablespoon of Jarrow Formula Berry High--mix and drink. I eat a banana and I'm good to go until lunch time. My appetite for sweets has decreased significantly. I have more energy and my arthritis isn't as painful. I've dropped a few pounds. Can't say enough about this. I've been using Spirulina for a few years.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2940089 From Oregon on Sep 26, 2008

This is a very powerful natural way of helping your body. Mix with some beet/celery juice as it doesn't taste all too good. But your body really notices the difference right away. Perhaps one of the best 'green' supplements you can get.

All Good

Posted by Reviewer1706131 From California on Jan 06, 2009

This stuff is Jammin', love it better than NOW organic. Nice glass bottle for purity/safety. Worth the extra price.

For a healthier life.

Posted by Reviewer2366222 From Greece on Mar 16, 2009

It helps me improve my physical status in terms of getting all i need in my nutrition without having to consume enormous amounts of food, though. And of course this spirulina has a great taste within natural orange or cocktail juices. Indeed,spirulina is the food of the future.

Best Spirulina I have ever had

Posted by Reviewer2567381 From Oregon on Nov 05, 2008

This spirulina is so dark green and pure that you just know it is intensely good for the body. Without this spirulina in my smoothie every morning I feel like the day hasn't begun yet. Much more intense than any of the other spirulina's we have tried. And a Great price at iHerb! Thanks! Tomas Qubeck