All Good

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Jan 06, 2009

This stuff is Jammin', love it better than NOW organic. Nice glass bottle for purity/safety. Worth the extra price.

From da Bronx

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Nov 29, 2008

Good mild taste and great quality.

Karen Heard

Posted by Reviewer2905394 on Nov 20, 2008

Product is excellent

Best food

Posted by Reviewer2943931 on Nov 09, 2008

Spirulina is esteemed to be a complete food and Earthrise makes the best product. I buy this for myself and friends in Canada. One friend is on cholesterol lowering drugs and found taking Spirulina every day eliminates muscle pain from the drug's side effects. I take it because of all its other great qualities.

Best Spirulina I have ever had

Posted by Reviewer2567381 on Nov 05, 2008

This spirulina is so dark green and pure that you just know it is intensely good for the body. Without this spirulina in my smoothie every morning I feel like the day hasn't begun yet. Much more intense than any of the other spirulina's we have tried. And a Great price at iHerb! Thanks! Tomas Qubeck

Earthrise is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2942818 on Nov 01, 2008

Always great quality form Earthrise... Iherb.com has the best price

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008

This is a very powerful natural way of helping your body. Mix with some beet/celery juice as it doesn't taste all too good. But your body really notices the difference right away. Perhaps one of the best 'green' supplements you can get.

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural, 16oz

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Aug 31, 2008

An unbeatable deal on such a healthy product for both man and animal. I raise exotic finches and softbills, many that it is very difficult to meet their nutritional needs in captivity. Spirulina's high protein and wide vitamin and mineral content is a big help in meeting those needs. The fact that birds and all the mammals that I have used it with really like it helps too. It can be added to many foods for our benefit as well, with no noticable difference in taste. Its nutrient content is beat preseved if not cooked. It does add a vibrant green color to everything, something to keep in mind as it can be of use at times. Laura P.

GREAT MORNING BOOSTER!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I add this to my low sodium v8 juice,and I also put 1tbl. spoon of Carlson lemon flavor fish oil. Stir it all together and drink. NOW THAT'S A CHAMPIONS BREAKFEST.

Just delicious

Posted by Reviewer1431865 on May 23, 2008

I'm glad I found this brand. I have it every day and it Tastes great, much more plesant than the other brand that I've been using for the past year. I do recommend it highly