Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Good quality Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2957061 on Dec 01, 2011

To me this seems like Spirulina of good quality. I mix it with apple juice and a banana in a blender, and doesn't taste much of the Spirulina itself.

Quick Delivery, Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1991243 on Dec 18, 2011

I received this product very quickly in the mail, especially considering that the shipping was free. Definitely worth its cost, better to buy in bulk

Very palatable

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jan 03, 2012

Easier to take than other spirulina's I've tried. Appears very high quality and the company cares enough to put it in a light resistant glass jar.

Clean, good taste, needs a mixer

Posted by Reviewer1378841 on Jun 24, 2012

Before trying this brand, I had been using a locally purchased spirulina that mixed well in water. I could put a spoonful in a small glass, let it dissolve, and drink quickly. This Earthrise brand just does not mix well in water for some reason - it turns into clumps. It does taste very good though. One good option I've found is to mix with orange juice that contains pulp. The spirulina clumps on the pulp and turns into a much better mixture. Obviously smoothies are great too, this is just a quick and easy option.

Great whole superfood

Posted by Reviewer1831299 on Aug 11, 2009

I have recommended this to so many people. It gives you a sense of well-being. I make a smoothy with it in the morning for my breakfast. 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup soymilk, 2 heaping teaspoons of Spirulina, 2 heaping teaspoons of Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella, 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal, 1 tablespoon of Jarrow Formula Berry High--mix and drink. I eat a banana and I'm good to go until lunch time. My appetite for sweets has decreased significantly. I have more energy and my arthritis isn't as painful. I've dropped a few pounds. Can't say enough about this. I've been using Spirulina for a few years.