Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Best food

Posted by Reviewer2943931 From Washington on Nov 09, 2008

Spirulina is esteemed to be a complete food and Earthrise makes the best product. I buy this for myself and friends in Canada. One friend is on cholesterol lowering drugs and found taking Spirulina every day eliminates muscle pain from the drug's side effects. I take it because of all its other great qualities.

Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 From Hong Kong on Dec 11, 2007

u will feel full of engry after use this product i use this powder mix with rice , soup , noodle, oatmael,everyday n i also feed my dogs

Just delicious

Posted by Reviewer1431865 From New York on May 23, 2008

I'm glad I found this brand. I have it every day and it Tastes great, much more plesant than the other brand that I've been using for the past year. I do recommend it highly

GREAT MORNING BOOSTER!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 From Florida on Aug 16, 2008

I add this to my low sodium v8 juice,and I also put 1tbl. spoon of Carlson lemon flavor fish oil. Stir it all together and drink. NOW THAT'S A CHAMPIONS BREAKFEST.

YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 From Canada on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!