We're feeling better!

Posted by Reviewer1371772 on Feb 24, 2010

Since my husband and I (both in our 80's) started taking a teaspoon of Spirulina mixed in a small glass of plain yogurt with our breakfast daily we seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Thank you!

Inexpensive, worth it

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jul 20, 2012

I like the smell and taste of Earthrise's spirulina, so I didn't mind the messiness (it is quite hard to mix with cold or warm water). It's way cheaper to buy it here than locally, I don't understand why - even plus the shippings! Really glad to find it here at iHerb! Thanks! Edit: I've tried a combination of warm and cold water. The best result is a little cold water, mix it a little first and then pour in hot water. It becomes warm and nice enough to mix and drink.

morning cocktail

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

many years ago, i was turned onto spirulina by a friend who would use it to help out with her anemia. i just needed something to help get me energized in the morning. six years later, i am still using spirulina mixed with chlorella, practically every morning. earthrise was the first spirulina i ever tried, and i would say it still is one of the top algae products out there on the market along with nutrex hawaii and healthforce nutritionals

good?

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Jan 21, 2014

First time user. Looks good? Only second day, not drinking too much. Doesnt taste like anything mixed with 500ml water. Color is crazy dark green!! Using as a supplement :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3189588 on Jan 01, 2008

Quick service, great product

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2840382 on May 07, 2009

Love it. I have always taken Spirulina & Chlorella and every time I stop I feel the difference. I also feel it helps with my asthma.

Besides the taste, i think its a good product

Posted by WorldPeace on Nov 03, 2009

The color is Dark Green, as it should. It seems to be a nice product. Nevertheless, the taste is definitely not good. To be fair though, this is a clean, additive free product, so it doesn't contain any chemical which covers or enhances taste. I prefer an additive free product, and i use some juice which covers its taste and all i fine. Recently, i am thinking of trying out Australian Spirulina since its the only company that produces Tablet forms of spirulina WITHOUT any silicon dioxide, or magnesium stearates, or Gelatin.

spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Oct 12, 2010

also ,one of the products i have tried,good for youe overall health.

The most respected brand of USA spirulina

Posted by Reviewer3356239 on Aug 11, 2011

Isn't as fresh as other spirulina I've had, but pretty good at a great price!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Feb 27, 2012

This spirulina is a very rich dark blue/green color, with a manageable spirulina test (especially if mixed in a smoothy). I've only used it for about a week so I can't say if I've noticed any big differences health-wise, but so far I'm happy with it. I can't give it 5 out of 5 stars because I just haven't used it long enough.