New To iHerb?

Earthrise, Spirulina Natural Powder, 6.4 oz (180 g)

Spirulina Powder: Go for the Green!

Posted by Howard on Dec 10, 2013

I have been using the Earthrise Spirulina Powder for over a year or so. I like adding a heaping teaspoon to my a.m. energizing smoothies, which do turn a bit green, due to adding the powder. The taste is not hardly noticeable, but make sure it is well blended. The main nutrient, according to the label is Vitamin A. In the recommended dose of 1 teaspoon (3g), 2g of protein are claimed, which is good for those on a vegetarian type diet. It also has a few other nutrients that are unique to spirulina. Using the 1 tsp dose, it should last around 2 months. I recommended it, and will keep on buying it from iHerb.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Dec 29, 2013

I really like this spirulina. It has a very mild taste which is a benefit, and the price is low too.

Nice spirulina

Posted by Reviewer3323257 on Oct 27, 2011

Nice product, it is sad that the taste is strong ad I can't eat it in big amounts.

I am loving this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Dec 10, 2011

This product makes me feel more alert and energetic and healthy the minute I take it. I like the taste so just mix it with a half glass or so of water and it's pretty concentrated and I eat/drink it that way. It's the first thing for me now every morning without fail. I haven't had time to prepare a lot of vegetables so this provides a lot of the greens for me, also minerals. I really like the Earthrise product. I also recommended it to a friend with health problems and he swears by it now too.

Hi!

Posted by Reviewer2123072 on May 12, 2011

Thank you, fully satisfied with the product.:)