Ecco Bella Perfume, Ambrosia

Posted by Reviewer1169104 on Feb 02, 2011

I liked this perfume. It has a rich intense warm scent, almost what I would call an Oriental spicy/earthy scent. It reminds me of an older fragrance called Cinnabar. It does last quite a while on my skin, so, a little goes a long way. I think it may be more suited to "mature" women as it seems to be more heavy in nature. I think it's more of an evening and/or fall/winter fragrance.

Vintage parfum!

Posted by New-Zealand on Jun 29, 2014

I loved this, but it is very heavy and spicy which is my style. If you like vintage parfums, you'll love this. If you like light, breezy & subtle scents, this is NOT for you.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on May 12, 2011

The description of this eau de parfum sounded very enticing, and I was very pleased when I got it and tried it on my skin. What a beautiful, complex scent! It's exotic, sweet, spicy, floral, with hints of yummy deliciousness... It changes over time, like all good perfume does, and each "stage" is wonderful! I am giving this to my sister for her birthday, bit I have more coming for me. ;-) So glad I came across this product!

Not what expected

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

Bought this as a natural substitute for perfume. The scent can be described as heavy, the geranium overpowers the scent, sandalwood is the second element to come through, and you can slightly smell the black current. However, i bought this for the 'vanilla base notes', which one both mine and my mothers skin was non existent. Big disappointment. If you prefer androgynous scents, that are earthy and deep, this one's for you.

Very mysterious..

Posted by Reviewer1544739 on Jun 10, 2010

Spicy and musky.. Love it. Lasts longer than Bourbon Vanilla

Delightful smell

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 16, 2012

Delightful smell. Gentle, stupefying, sensual, erotic, sacral. At contact with skin leaves easy feeling of heat. Natural. Long keeps.

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 28, 2012

Definitely not synthetic which is a big plus. The head notes are very strong and sweet, after a while what is left is good but weak. Overall there are too many strong notes in the mix which ends up being a minus, as the subtle notes are lost.

Great natural scent

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011

I hope this company makes a bigger range of perfumes in future as I would like to try other scents -- there are very few long-lasting perfumes on the market which are natural and don't contain harmful preservatives or other additives. Nice scent which changes throughout the day.

Smells great.

Posted by Reviewer3142732 on Jan 30, 2011

I love this perfume, and my husband likes it, too. It's amazing how it changes while you wear it. It does fade rather quickly, though. However, it is organic and all natural.

ok...

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Apr 26, 2012

Defintely has an interesting smell, but far too sweet for me. I'm still looking for a spicy/herby product, and this one is really all flowers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »