Ecco Bella Perfume, Ambrosia

Posted by Reviewer1169104 on Feb 02, 2011

I liked this perfume. It has a rich intense warm scent, almost what I would call an Oriental spicy/earthy scent. It reminds me of an older fragrance called Cinnabar. It does last quite a while on my skin, so, a little goes a long way. I think it may be more suited to "mature" women as it seems to be more heavy in nature. I think it's more of an evening and/or fall/winter fragrance.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on May 12, 2011

The description of this eau de parfum sounded very enticing, and I was very pleased when I got it and tried it on my skin. What a beautiful, complex scent! It's exotic, sweet, spicy, floral, with hints of yummy deliciousness... It changes over time, like all good perfume does, and each "stage" is wonderful! I am giving this to my sister for her birthday, bit I have more coming for me. ;-) So glad I came across this product!

Vintage parfum!

Posted by New-Zealand on Jun 29, 2014

I loved this, but it is very heavy and spicy which is my style. If you like vintage parfums, you'll love this. If you like light, breezy & subtle scents, this is NOT for you.

Very mysterious..

Posted by Reviewer1544739 on Jun 10, 2010

Spicy and musky.. Love it. Lasts longer than Bourbon Vanilla

Delightful smell

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 16, 2012

Delightful smell. Gentle, stupefying, sensual, erotic, sacral. At contact with skin leaves easy feeling of heat. Natural. Long keeps.

Intriguing, unusual, unique

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jun 09, 2016

At first I wasn't sure if I liked this perfume...but after wearing it for awhile, it has grown on me quite nicely. There's something intellectual and strange about this perfume. I have never smelled anything like it before.

Great natural scent

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011

I hope this company makes a bigger range of perfumes in future as I would like to try other scents -- there are very few long-lasting perfumes on the market which are natural and don't contain harmful preservatives or other additives. Nice scent which changes throughout the day.

My Scent

Posted by Reviewer1975174 on Sep 02, 2011

I've bee using this for years and am happy to find it at IHerb. It is clean and not cloying.

Austalia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jul 08, 2010

A lovely lingering fragrance that unbelievably lasts the whole day. I can only use the tiniest spray so as not to be overwhelmed by it.

very nice