Ecco Bella, Ambrosia Perfume Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Ecco Bella Perfume, Ambrosia

Posted by Reviewer1169104 From Canada on Feb 02, 2011

I liked this perfume. It has a rich intense warm scent, almost what I would call an Oriental spicy/earthy scent. It reminds me of an older fragrance called Cinnabar. It does last quite a while on my skin, so, a little goes a long way. I think it may be more suited to "mature" women as it seems to be more heavy in nature. I think it's more of an evening and/or fall/winter fragrance.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 From Norway on May 12, 2011

The description of this eau de parfum sounded very enticing, and I was very pleased when I got it and tried it on my skin. What a beautiful, complex scent! It's exotic, sweet, spicy, floral, with hints of yummy deliciousness... It changes over time, like all good perfume does, and each "stage" is wonderful! I am giving this to my sister for her birthday, bit I have more coming for me. ;-) So glad I came across this product!

Delightful smell

Posted by Elena1280324 From Russian Federation on Jul 16, 2012

Delightful smell. Gentle, stupefying, sensual, erotic, sacral. At contact with skin leaves easy feeling of heat. Natural. Long keeps.

Very mysterious..

Posted by Reviewer1544739 From California on Jun 10, 2010

Spicy and musky.. Love it. Lasts longer than Bourbon Vanilla

Austalia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 From Australia on Jul 08, 2010

A lovely lingering fragrance that unbelievably lasts the whole day. I can only use the tiniest spray so as not to be overwhelmed by it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »