Vintage parfum!

Posted by New-Zealand on Jun 29, 2014

I loved this, but it is very heavy and spicy which is my style. If you like vintage parfums, you'll love this. If you like light, breezy & subtle scents, this is NOT for you.

Delightful smell

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 16, 2012

Delightful smell. Gentle, stupefying, sensual, erotic, sacral. At contact with skin leaves easy feeling of heat. Natural. Long keeps.

sweet fragrance, easy to use bottle

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2011

One spray of this is pretty intense for me, but I don't get headaches as I would with synthetic fragrances.

My Scent

Posted by Reviewer1975174 on Sep 02, 2011

I've bee using this for years and am happy to find it at IHerb. It is clean and not cloying.

Great natural scent

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011

I hope this company makes a bigger range of perfumes in future as I would like to try other scents -- there are very few long-lasting perfumes on the market which are natural and don't contain harmful preservatives or other additives. Nice scent which changes throughout the day.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on May 12, 2011

The description of this eau de parfum sounded very enticing, and I was very pleased when I got it and tried it on my skin. What a beautiful, complex scent! It's exotic, sweet, spicy, floral, with hints of yummy deliciousness... It changes over time, like all good perfume does, and each "stage" is wonderful! I am giving this to my sister for her birthday, bit I have more coming for me. ;-) So glad I came across this product!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Apr 11, 2011

Smeels very nuce and interesting, a composition of mane notes and not just main or single note. Lasts a few hours

Ioannis,Greece

Posted by Reviewer2125075 on Mar 19, 2011

Very pleasant and unusual perfume.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Feb 14, 2011

lovely smell, very unusual

Ecco Bella Perfume, Ambrosia

Posted by Reviewer1169104 on Feb 02, 2011

I liked this perfume. It has a rich intense warm scent, almost what I would call an Oriental spicy/earthy scent. It reminds me of an older fragrance called Cinnabar. It does last quite a while on my skin, so, a little goes a long way. I think it may be more suited to "mature" women as it seems to be more heavy in nature. I think it's more of an evening and/or fall/winter fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »