too floral

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Jan 20, 2011

The fragrance notes of this perfume are vanilla, cocoa, rose & jasmine. The rose & jasmine overpower the vanilla & give it an 'old lady' vibe. Once it dries down you can faintly smell the vanilla, but not enough to make up for the overly floral notes. I would like this much better without the rose & jasmine. Staying power isn't great, and it costs about $20 for one ounce.

not that great

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Oct 04, 2010

doesn't smell much like vanilla. doesn't last long at all.

Vanilla heaven <3

Posted by Reviewer3289415 on Nov 29, 2010

I love everything that smells vanilla and this one to. Its a bit strong at first but smells lovely on the skin after a minute or two.

!

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Feb 14, 2011

awesome smell!! i will buy it again and again!

My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1440761 on Jul 28, 2011

Much better than regular perfume!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010

I was looking for a vegan perfume and decided to try this one. I like the scent - it's not an overly sweet smelling vanilla scent, it's just right. However, I did notice that the scent doesn't have quite the staying power of my usual perfume and wears off a bit faster. Hence, four stars instead of five.

Nice smell but fades fast

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

This perfume smells great but doesn't last long at all.

Not for me

Posted by 5512046991230760638 on Jun 28, 2014

Reading through the reviews, I knew it was a gamble to purchase this product. I went ahead and purchased it because I love vanilla and musky peppery tones however I have to agree with some other reviewers that this scent is more for mature women. I would even say age 70+ and I'm in my 30's. Really disappointed and I was looking forward to a new natural scent. I cannot bare to put it on ever again and not even sure that I could gift it to anyone :/

Love it

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 02, 2010

This is a natural perfume and so it's not going to be all synthetic and chemically enhanced. But, that's what's so great about it. It's as God had created the vanilla, pure and natural and beautiful- and this perfume is heavenly when it dries down, don't last long, but while it does, it's simply wonderful! You'll love it.

GREAT PRODUCT