value for money

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010

Product provides good coverage. Colour is a little too pink for my skin, but I can blend it in so can get away with it. Product did snap off from its base the first time i used it, so best not to wind it up too far. Good for sensitive skin. Melbourne Australia

Smooth and creamy, but fell apart quickly.

Posted by LissiR on Jan 09, 2016

Im of italian background and with medium/fair skin and this covers my dark under eye rings reasonable well. It is creamy and doesn't make my wrinkles stand out as some can do. It feels a little thick on the skin, but seems to last all day (in the cooler weather). Hoping it will last during the Australian summer time. I have used it alone and also with mineral powder over the top and so far looks good on my skin. I give it 4 stars because it fell apart after a couple of uses and it is a bit pricey for such a small amount, but its they only natural product i can find that is in cream form and not powder.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

Nice concealer - applies easily and looks natural. Works well to cover under-eye circles and blemishes.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 25, 2010

I use this for under my eyes, but don't have much darkness to begin with so I can't say how strong it is... It works for my purposes, and no allergic reaction to my eyes which is very important.

Ecco Bella Flower Color Cover Up

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 27, 2010

Does a good job of concealing under eye circles without being sticky or heavy. Safer ingredients than other brands.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Nov 25, 2010

Covers very well

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2480472 on Apr 11, 2011

This concealer works well and is about the size of a lipstick.

good cover up, cruelty-free.

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Feb 26, 2012

fine quality.

이거 괜찮아요

Posted by Reviewer2695917 on Apr 29, 2012

다크써클이나 칙칙한 부분 같은 데 가리려고 쓰는데요, 괜찮네요 커버력도 좋고. 모든 컨실러가 그렇겠지만 너무 떡바르지만 않으면 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 제 피부는 좀 하얀 편이에요

neat

Posted by helpme on Sep 05, 2013

Seems little melted by the weather. Stick is moving in the case. But no matter using the product. Covers okay for a light color, with no irritating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »