Great Concealer!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 21, 2013

I've been trying to switch to all natural products for the last couple of years and it has been hard to find pure ingredient make up that is as good as department store brands. This concealer is the best I've ever used. Better then my previous Smashbox one by far! It covers up blemishes amazingly well and doesn't look cakey. The color also blends with my foundation so well that when I switch to my darker summer makeup, I can still use it. Highly recommend!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This is the best concealer I've used, and I've tried a bunch of them. The texture and coverage is just right.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

Love this product. Doesn't make my sensitive eyes sting when I use around them. Coverage is minimal, so if you have serious issues you may want to combine it with something else or layer it.

Perfect weight

Posted by Reviewer1997700 on Oct 13, 2010

Wonderful texture, perfect weight, easy to apply

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2922913 on Apr 13, 2011

Good coverage. I have yellow medium skin and this tone match with my skin tone.

Ecco Bella Cover Up Concealer, Beige

Posted by 4738116759633581438 on Nov 22, 2015

AMAZING!!! I love this product, I found my ideal concealer after many years of trying almost everything on the market!! And it hasn't bad chemicals in it. I even looked into the EWG Cosmetics Database. ;-) Perfect, simply the standard that all the brands in the world should have in order to respect our body, animals and the environment. Too happy with it!!

Nice product

Posted by 4962850852734094059 on Nov 26, 2015

It covers my dark eye circles and was applied naturally on my skin, without looking fake

Great coverup!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on May 24, 2009

I keep in both my houses and the car. Excellent cover! It goes on easily, can be reapplied and it doesn't form a crease.

The best cover-up

Posted by 5362073350644528504 on Oct 22, 2013

I love this product, it's the best natural one that I ever tried. It cover well dark circles under eyes. I highly recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 29, 2013

It's invisible, comfortable on skin and gives medium coverage. Will be perfect for pale skin with yellow undertone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »