Nice product

Posted by 4962850852734094059 on Nov 26, 2015

It covers my dark eye circles and was applied naturally on my skin, without looking fake

Ecco Bella Cover Up Concealer, Beige

Posted by 4738116759633581438 on Nov 22, 2015

AMAZING!!! I love this product, I found my ideal concealer after many years of trying almost everything on the market!! And it hasn't bad chemicals in it. I even looked into the EWG Cosmetics Database. ;-) Perfect, simply the standard that all the brands in the world should have in order to respect our body, animals and the environment. Too happy with it!!

Too light for me, but...

Posted by MichelX on Jun 23, 2015

Great formula. Unfortunately, the other color they make isn't too light, but waaaay too pink, as others had written. I wish the company would make the darker color with the undertones of this one which is a fleshy-peach, in other words, human skin tone!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 29, 2013

It's invisible, comfortable on skin and gives medium coverage. Will be perfect for pale skin with yellow undertone.

The best cover-up

Posted by 5362073350644528504 on Oct 22, 2013

I love this product, it's the best natural one that I ever tried. It cover well dark circles under eyes. I highly recommend it!

Great Concealer!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 21, 2013

I've been trying to switch to all natural products for the last couple of years and it has been hard to find pure ingredient make up that is as good as department store brands. This concealer is the best I've ever used. Better then my previous Smashbox one by far! It covers up blemishes amazingly well and doesn't look cakey. The color also blends with my foundation so well that when I switch to my darker summer makeup, I can still use it. Highly recommend!

Favourite Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2484407 on Mar 23, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and react to most makeup. This concealer covers well and does not bother my skin. I have light skin and use the beige concealer. I use it over foundation and it blends very nicely.

Love the container and the contents!

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 16, 2012

Works well. The beige is the lighter of the two colors (medium beige is darker)...something that was not clearly shown or stated when I was ordering.

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Dec 28, 2011

It is so soft and easy to apply it. Works good for my dark under eye circles. Best natural concealer that I have used. Will recommend.

love love love this

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Oct 09, 2011

very good coverage, nice color.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »