nice

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 25, 2010

I use this for under my eyes, but don't have much darkness to begin with so I can't say how strong it is... It works for my purposes, and no allergic reaction to my eyes which is very important.

Ecco Bella Flower Color Cover Up

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 27, 2010

Does a good job of concealing under eye circles without being sticky or heavy. Safer ingredients than other brands.

Not bad but not so good

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 14, 2013

Coverage is weak and product is kind of oily, like the face paint we used to use as kids for Halloween. But the ingredients are all natural so it is better for your skin than all those high quality, expensive concealers. If you are just using it to hide mild imperfections, it will do the job quite well. I have a yellowish complexion and it looks OK if you don't look too up close.

Good texture, suspecting it may be causing break outs though

Posted by Reviewer1051105 on Apr 29, 2012

Im suspercting there may be a corelation between pimples coming out/getting a bit worse and using this stuff. But its also really great coverage, really reliable.

ecco bella

Posted by Reviewer2723620 on Jul 19, 2011

Brokes very easily but covers well under eyes.

Great coverup!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on May 24, 2009

I keep in both my houses and the car. Excellent cover! It goes on easily, can be reapplied and it doesn't form a crease.

Favourite Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2484407 on Mar 23, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and react to most makeup. This concealer covers well and does not bother my skin. I have light skin and use the beige concealer. I use it over foundation and it blends very nicely.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 29, 2013

It's invisible, comfortable on skin and gives medium coverage. Will be perfect for pale skin with yellow undertone.

great coverage

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on Jul 05, 2010

I got this just as summer was starting and my skin was getting a little tan so the beige is a bit too light for me now, but I love the coverage and love that it doesn't have nasty additives. I use it to cover blemishes, not undereye circles.

Nice Cover Up

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Jul 18, 2011

Works as good as the department store brands but I feel good that this stuff isn't harmful to my body :)