great coverage

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on Jul 05, 2010

I got this just as summer was starting and my skin was getting a little tan so the beige is a bit too light for me now, but I love the coverage and love that it doesn't have nasty additives. I use it to cover blemishes, not undereye circles.

Favourite Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2484407 on Mar 23, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and react to most makeup. This concealer covers well and does not bother my skin. I have light skin and use the beige concealer. I use it over foundation and it blends very nicely.

Great natural cover up stick

Posted by 5065907406204530265 on Oct 15, 2016

Light beige color is perfect for my fair skin. Works well on under eye circles, redness and imperfection or pimples. Holds all day and looks very natural. Would buy again. Ingredients are great also. Doesn't cause further breakouts either.

The best cover-up

Posted by 5362073350644528504 on Oct 22, 2013

I love this product, it's the best natural one that I ever tried. It cover well dark circles under eyes. I highly recommend it!

Nice Cover Up

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Jul 18, 2011

Works as good as the department store brands but I feel good that this stuff isn't harmful to my body :)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 29, 2013

It's invisible, comfortable on skin and gives medium coverage. Will be perfect for pale skin with yellow undertone.

Love the container and the contents!

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 16, 2012

Works well. The beige is the lighter of the two colors (medium beige is darker)...something that was not clearly shown or stated when I was ordering.

Nice Concealer for My Dark Circles

Posted by 5638878509441290023 on Aug 14, 2016

It's a little pricey comparing with other brands in Iherb, but the texture is good and it's quite effective in hiding my very dark under eye circles. I will keep purchasing it until I find something better or my dark circles disappear magically :)

Working well!

Posted by 5297892309717867474 on Oct 17, 2014

Working well!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2480472 on Apr 11, 2011

This concealer works well and is about the size of a lipstick.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »