great coverage

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on Jul 05, 2010

I got this just as summer was starting and my skin was getting a little tan so the beige is a bit too light for me now, but I love the coverage and love that it doesn't have nasty additives. I use it to cover blemishes, not undereye circles.

value for money

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010

Product provides good coverage. Colour is a little too pink for my skin, but I can blend it in so can get away with it. Product did snap off from its base the first time i used it, so best not to wind it up too far. Good for sensitive skin. Melbourne Australia

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

Love this product. Doesn't make my sensitive eyes sting when I use around them. Coverage is minimal, so if you have serious issues you may want to combine it with something else or layer it.

Ecco Bella Flower Color Cover Up

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 27, 2010

Does a good job of concealing under eye circles without being sticky or heavy. Safer ingredients than other brands.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 25, 2010

I use this for under my eyes, but don't have much darkness to begin with so I can't say how strong it is... It works for my purposes, and no allergic reaction to my eyes which is very important.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

Nice concealer - applies easily and looks natural. Works well to cover under-eye circles and blemishes.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This is the best concealer I've used, and I've tried a bunch of them. The texture and coverage is just right.

Great coverup!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on May 24, 2009

I keep in both my houses and the car. Excellent cover! It goes on easily, can be reapplied and it doesn't form a crease.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »