10% Off Orders Over $40!

Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Lipstick, Cafe Au Lait (Neutral), .13 oz (3 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

While I agree that this is a bit dry, I still like it. I just put it on over Hugo Natural's lip balm, or put some Kiss My Face lip gloss over it and it's great. It doesn't have harmful chemicals in it, which is a huge plus. I was expecting Cafe Au Lait to be a little more brownish, but I still like it. It's more of a shimmery, neutral with warm, pinkish undertones. Good for light, warm skin tones.

Ecco Bella Cafe au Lait

Posted by Reviewer1914308 on Mar 08, 2011

This color is perfect for me (pretty fair, 50+). Have been trying to find a nice neutral that is not super pale and this is it. Has good staying power, feels good on. No funky gooey smelliness. . . just a really NICE color, with a really NICE feel. Absolutely recommend this.

Great stayng power, and Rating 1 on EWG!

Posted by Reviewer1589546 on May 12, 2011

This stays on great, and best of all, it has a rating of 1 on the Environmental Working Group's site. I will definately try another color- Napa Grape if iherb adds it to their inventory.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This lipstick feels great on and lasts! Color was perfect for me.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2309121 on Mar 14, 2010

I love it! This color is perfect for me. I want try another coloer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »