Good lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

While I agree that this is a bit dry, I still like it. I just put it on over Hugo Natural's lip balm, or put some Kiss My Face lip gloss over it and it's great. It doesn't have harmful chemicals in it, which is a huge plus. I was expecting Cafe Au Lait to be a little more brownish, but I still like it. It's more of a shimmery, neutral with warm, pinkish undertones. Good for light, warm skin tones.

Ecco Bella Cafe au Lait

Posted by Reviewer1914308 on Mar 08, 2011

This color is perfect for me (pretty fair, 50+). Have been trying to find a nice neutral that is not super pale and this is it. Has good staying power, feels good on. No funky gooey smelliness. . . just a really NICE color, with a really NICE feel. Absolutely recommend this.

Great stayng power, and Rating 1 on EWG!

Posted by Reviewer1589546 on May 12, 2011

This stays on great, and best of all, it has a rating of 1 on the Environmental Working Group's site. I will definately try another color- Napa Grape if iherb adds it to their inventory.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This lipstick feels great on and lasts! Color was perfect for me.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2309121 on Mar 14, 2010

I love it! This color is perfect for me. I want try another coloer.

I LUV this lipstick...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Oct 26, 2011

...it lasts and lasts...doesn't feel heavy or gloopy...

Ecco Bella

Posted by Reviewer2037092 on Feb 21, 2012

I have been using Ecco Bella FlowerColor Lipstick for years and I love it. It is all natural and does not have any of the chemicals and artificial colors in it that other lipsticks have. I usually use Cafe Au Lait because it is more neutral and goes with everything. It looks good and stays on well.

Amazing product for daily use

Posted by Reviewer2270491 on May 02, 2014

The shade is brownish red with shimmer. This was the first Ecco Bella lipstick I dared to buy, due to so many high ratings. I found that it's a perfect lipstick for daily use, it stays well on place and doesn't make lips too dry or too sticky. It feels like you are just having some lip balm. There are also nice little shimmering particles on it. Not too much, so it's good for weekdays. I have a very pale skin and usually cool shades are best for me but this shade works very well too!

Beauty products

Posted by Reviewer2919158 on Oct 31, 2014

Café Au Lait is a soft red with a hint of brown so a nice day shade when wearing browns or reds. Creamy and long lasting.

lipstick