Natural colours

Posted by Reviewer1489737 on Nov 16, 2009

Have been using this product for more than 6 years . As compared to others ,I know this one is natural so I feel safe even if I ingest some of it while wearing. The colour stays on and keeps my lips moist. Both the Tuscany rose and claret rose are my favourites. One con about it is the cover . It cracks easily and it doesn't outlast the lipstick , so much so its advisable to keep the old cover if it still good for replacement. Hopefully they would change the quality of the cover. Too flimsy. Regular customer ofr 6 years.

Ecco Bella Lipstick, Claret Rose

Posted by Reviewer2062080 on Jun 11, 2010

This is an excellent lipstick! It lasts very well, the color is lovely and it has a nice creamy quality.

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Feb 22, 2011

This lpstick goes on smoothly and the color is very pleasing. I would recommend this product.

Stays on for a long time!

Posted by 5432190165615675308 on May 12, 2014

Would have given this a 5-star but was initially surprised at the tiny size as I'm used to larger sticks. However, in all other categories, this lipstick is splendid - it stays on for long, the colour blends in naturally on my tanned skin and gives me an overall rosy look. Really pleased with it!

good

Posted by Reviewer2557389 on Jan 28, 2010

good

Love it

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

I really like Ecco Bella lipstick, love the color especially for night out and no funky smell, great product, but wish it was cheaper.