nice, but too dark for me

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jun 18, 2010

Too dark for me, though I thought it might me, so not really the fault of the color chart. It's a pretty flat color, no shimmer at all. Ecco Bella lipstick is great though. I love my other shade.

Color is just alright

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Apr 13, 2011

The color is quite dark and very matte. I gave it 4 starts because the texture is nice, but I was hoping for something a little brighter. I also have the Primrose color, which I prefer.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 12, 2010

Lovely

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1245845 on Mar 21, 2010

Lips love it!

I don't know about it well

Posted by Reviewer1867661 on Dec 24, 2010

good

Dry and drier

Posted by Reviewer2670349 on Nov 29, 2014

I keep forgetting that applying this lipstick is like trying to apply the last bit of paint when you've reached the bottom of the can. It is an effort. There is no cream or softness to it - you might as well be applying with a crayon. Sorry I forgot all this when I purchased it. All that said, it doesn't cause hot flashes a few minutes after application.

The texture is dry, it smells like rancid oil, did not like the colour

Posted by 5600277818478637307 on May 05, 2016

I simply give up buying non-toxic lipstick online, this is my 5th purchase and I am disappointed. I can not find a chemical free lipstick in a nice shade of brown. Ecco Bella so far has been my worst purchase. This lipstick has a red-brown colour with more red than brown pigments. The colour is off for me (too red), the texture is dry and not smooth to apply and it smells like rancid oil LITERALLY. I guess there's not enough vitamin E to protect all the oils from oxidizing. I will never buy a lipstick from this brand again.