Ecco Bella rosewood

Posted by Reviewer1491700 on Jun 13, 2013

I gave this lipstick to my mother. She told me I should return it to iherb and tell them they should be ashamed for sending out such a RANCID product. I emailed the message to iherb and asked whether I should return it or how I might get credit. I was asked by email to send them a photo which I did. I never heard anything more and further emails have been ignored. I used to be pleased with iherb's quick and responsive customer service. No more.

perfect for Polish/Russian/Scotch Irish complexion

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Oct 03, 2011

Deep and natural color. I am a fan of wine/currant lipsticks. My lips have a tendency to blend into my face color and this lipstick once over looks completely natural and very neutral...a few times around and you have more of an impact without looking over the top. The color stays put but needs to be reapplied a few times during the work day especially if you drink coffee or after lunch. Love the color for my fair skin.

Wonderful lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

An amazing color!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 13, 2013

Just got this a few days ago but I already love it! The shade is kinda brown/red.. It looks kind of 90's on your lips.. On my lips anyway. I really like the color! It looks kinda matte on the lips. I think the color blends in really nice on the lips. It sort of looks like 'my lips but better', just a bit darker. I'm so glad I bought this!

Nice Formula

Posted by majesty on Jan 16, 2015

Nice vegan lipstick, nice modest color. It is a bit metalic.

excellent lip color

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Jul 12, 2013

I purchased this primarily because I wanted a product without chemicals, additives and carmine. I use it double duty as both a lipstick and also a blush. Applies very smoothly and the color is a soft red.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 08, 2009

I like the natural ingredients but the color is nothing special (at least on me)

too dry

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Sep 21, 2011

i like the color but it feel to dry on my lip.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 29, 2011

great color good lipstick

Gorgeous!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Dec 01, 2009

Absolutely beautiful lipstick, far superior to many of the premium priced brand names. Silky texture, glides on, stays on with no smell or taste as you find in all other lipsticks. The color was a little dark but I will definately buy this brand again. Perfect for anyone with allergies or anyone just looking for a beautiful lipstick.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »