Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Lipstick, Rosewood (Neutral), .13 oz (3 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Ecco Bella rosewood

Posted by Reviewer1491700 on Jun 13, 2013

I gave this lipstick to my mother. She told me I should return it to iherb and tell them they should be ashamed for sending out such a RANCID product. I emailed the message to iherb and asked whether I should return it or how I might get credit. I was asked by email to send them a photo which I did. I never heard anything more and further emails have been ignored. I used to be pleased with iherb's quick and responsive customer service. No more.

perfect for Polish/Russian/Scotch Irish complexion

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Oct 03, 2011

Deep and natural color. I am a fan of wine/currant lipsticks. My lips have a tendency to blend into my face color and this lipstick once over looks completely natural and very neutral...a few times around and you have more of an impact without looking over the top. The color stays put but needs to be reapplied a few times during the work day especially if you drink coffee or after lunch. Love the color for my fair skin.

Wonderful lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

too dry

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Sep 21, 2011

i like the color but it feel to dry on my lip.

Great lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1191684 on Jul 30, 2011

I love Ecco Bella lipsticks. Find it glides on better if I moisturize my lips first with a clear, natural lip balm.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »