Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Lipstick, Sangria, .13 oz (3 g)

excellent!

Posted by 5179159498683618640 on Sep 20, 2012

I like every thing in it: the texture - creamy and silky, the delicate slight smell and the color is just perfect for me! I must confess that the color on the chart is vary from the real one (it has violet undertone) If I saw the real color I would not probably even try it. BUT - It is so beautiful on me!!! I have fair face, grey eyes and dark blond hair and this color makes me so prominent!

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 From New Zealand on Jul 10, 2013

I have been searching for a natural version of my favourite French lipstick for some years and I think this may be it. A strong not quite fuchsia pink with a blue/amethyst undertone. I have dark lips and rosacea so I need something stronger in colour and not red toned. This does the trick, feels nice on, creamy, doesn't bleed and is great for me for every day wear. It doesn't stay on quite as long as a big brand lipstick but it does stay on for a decent amount of time.

Not thrilled with this color

Posted by Reviewer1284478 From Ohio on Jan 21, 2014

Not as colorful as I had hoped for.