excellent!

Posted by 5179159498683618640 on Sep 20, 2012

I like every thing in it: the texture - creamy and silky, the delicate slight smell and the color is just perfect for me! I must confess that the color on the chart is vary from the real one (it has violet undertone) If I saw the real color I would not probably even try it. BUT - It is so beautiful on me!!! I have fair face, grey eyes and dark blond hair and this color makes me so prominent!

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jul 10, 2013

I have been searching for a natural version of my favourite French lipstick for some years and I think this may be it. A strong not quite fuchsia pink with a blue/amethyst undertone. I have dark lips and rosacea so I need something stronger in colour and not red toned. This does the trick, feels nice on, creamy, doesn't bleed and is great for me for every day wear. It doesn't stay on quite as long as a big brand lipstick but it does stay on for a decent amount of time.

Love the color and stays long on

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Jun 02, 2014

Even though it has shimmer, it doesnt show too well on the lips, which is good. Color is just like picture. I find it stays very well on. Almost all day long. Deffinatelly gonna buy again.

Beauty products

Posted by Reviewer2919158 on Oct 31, 2014

I love this colour for all seasons day or night. It's slightly iridescent and complements all the Winter palette colours.

I loved it

Posted by Reviewer2718969 on May 27, 2015

Nice color. A beet lighter then the photo.

Not thrilled with this color

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014

Not as colorful as I had hoped for.

Lipstick- FlowereColor

Posted by Reviewer3287653 on Apr 25, 2016

Happy with this lipstick

good product but color not so pretty.

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

I am an Asian with yellow skin tone. This lipstick feels ok on the lips and it lasts. however this color seems to be a little too dark for me. Its looks purple on me. But this can be overcome by mixing with a lighter pink shade. Overall the lipstick is good.