Wonderful Lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell and taste almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Dec 23, 2010

I love the color, it's like kinda this bordeaux/red-ish color. It's also soft, and it doesnt crack (atleast not with me). It can dry up, especially in the cold, so it's nice to have a lip balm as well to put it on it.

Pretty Nice

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Aug 04, 2009

I like the quality of this lipstick and it lasted for a decent amount of time. I probably would pick a different color for my coloring (I'm more of a nuetral than a cool which I think this is) but I wear a lot of different shades of pink and decided to take a chance. Overall,good product/wrong color. I'd describe it as a rich rosey-okay for eve or day.

Nice everyday lipstick.

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013

The color of the image corresponds to the color you get. Unfortunately, the lipstick does not last very long. It does not dry out the lips.

I love Ecco Bella

Posted by Reviewer1335329 on Sep 15, 2009

Creamy texture - wears well. Nice color. Also the shape of the lipstick makes it easier to apply than any I've ever used.

Fantastic lipsick

Posted by 4887520732506794757 on Nov 19, 2015

This is the best all natural lipstick I have found. I have an allergy to red dye so for a few years I couldn't wear lipstick but then I found Ecco Bella . Love their whole line and you will too. It goes on with the thickness we are used to with "regular" lipstick. It stays on for hours and had good deep colors. good variety of color. I have bought other products from them and have been happy with all their line. It is the only brand I buy now

Great natural lipstick!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 12, 2010

Will buy again

Ecco Bella lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1248673 on May 20, 2009

This is the best lipstick I've ever used. Stays on forever.

Moist

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 14, 2012

I like the moistness of this lipstick and the color. It is lighter than Rosewood but kind of in the same color range.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Great product