Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Lipstick, Tuscany Rose (Cool), .13 oz (3 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Wonderful Lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 From Texas on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell and taste almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1189799 From Netherlands on Dec 23, 2010

I love the color, it's like kinda this bordeaux/red-ish color. It's also soft, and it doesnt crack (atleast not with me). It can dry up, especially in the cold, so it's nice to have a lip balm as well to put it on it.

Pretty Nice

Posted by Reviewer2862168 From California on Aug 04, 2009

I like the quality of this lipstick and it lasted for a decent amount of time. I probably would pick a different color for my coloring (I'm more of a nuetral than a cool which I think this is) but I wear a lot of different shades of pink and decided to take a chance. Overall,good product/wrong color. I'd describe it as a rich rosey-okay for eve or day.

Nice everyday lipstick.

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist From Sweden on Aug 30, 2013

The color of the image corresponds to the color you get. Unfortunately, the lipstick does not last very long. It does not dry out the lips.

Ecco Bella lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1248673 From California on May 20, 2009

This is the best lipstick I've ever used. Stays on forever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »