Ecco Bella Mascara Review - Warning!

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Jun 28, 2014

At first I really liked this product, especially the ingredients. After a couple of uses my eyes started to itch, also couple of minutes after application I got little white, stingy bumps on the eyelids near my eyelashes. After each application it became evident, that something in this product make my eyes more and more irritated and red. Unfortunately I had to toss it in the garbage!

Wanted to like it!

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on Dec 18, 2011

I like that this mascara is made from simple, safe ingredients. Unfortunately, it leaves black dust below my eyes a few hours later. By the end of the day this mascara doesn't require makeup remover at all because it has already flaked off almost completely. For the few days that I wore it people were asking me what was wrong, because my eyes were so red, probably because I was getting mascara dust in them all day. :(

Not Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2227691 on Jul 19, 2010

I found this product to be unsuitable--it smears easily.

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1825804 on Jan 07, 2010

I bought this based on the reviews, and I have to say: yuck. This mascara goes on clumpy and difficult to apply (I had to use a q-tip to clean up my eyelids after), and seemed to just flake off over the course of a few hours. For this price, I expect some quality. Nonetheless, I found that this mascara works far worse than any of the drugstore cheapy brands. I'd like to find a mascara that *works* AND has reasonable ingredients, and after wasting my money on this lame product I can see I'll just keep looking.