too thin

Posted by 5424986701777394270 on May 25, 2015

I love that it's all natural, but it dod virtually nothing to my lashes, and is too thin. If you like super natural look and thin mascara formulas this might be for you.

Great, natural product just wish for one thing...

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

Great, natural product, just wish it went on much thicker. You have to dip the brush a lot to get it to go on even half-way thick. Other than that, really like it.

Sublte and a bit smudgy

Posted by 5560207659142666749 on Mar 28, 2015

really nice packaging and good brush but not very think- would recommend if you want quite a subtle look. i did find it leaves smudges under the eyes by the end of the day but i do appreciate a mascara with less chemicals etc so maybe reapply and touch up is worth it

Impressed

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 19, 2015

For some reason I didn't have high expectations for this mascara, but I ended up really liking it. I have nice, but fairly average eyelashes. It went on extremely smoothly, and provided the natural look I expected, however, I was able to add two more layers without any clumping, which created similar length and volume to previous conventional mascaras I've used (prior to this was Revlon), but without as much clumping! Win! I really like the applicator/brush. It's nice. I've worn it in high humidity and it was a real trooper all day... no running or smudging except, of course, when I rubbed my eyes later in the day. I wouldn't stick my face in the rain though or try to sleep with it. It should be noted that, although this product receives a score of 1 (safe) on the SkinDeep database, it does contain one ingredient, PHENOXYETHANOL. which is rated as a 4 (mildly toxic). Over-all I feel like it's a really decent choice, but I know it isn't perfect. I would recommend it, however, and I feel that it's affordable.

BEST MASCARA EVER !!!!!!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Smooth, Creamy , goes on smooth without clumping or flaking, lasts FOR About 12-14 hours , WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS or irritation on or in eyes, CONTACT FRIENDLY, Doesn't cake, flake or smudge . I've used SO MANY MASCARA Brands , this is WORTH THE MONEY! Cruelty free and won't sting or hurt your eyes EVEN IF YOU SLEEP WITH IT ON , I HAVE Extremely sensitive skin and eyes and no problems at all with this , I love it !

great product

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 23, 2015

After careful review I've decided it's my favorite mascara that I've tried on iHerb. It doesn't clump, smudge or flake and the price is okay to pay for all-natural. Too the tube seems to last a bit longer than other brands I've tried here.

Vegan mascara!!!

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015

It's hard to find a vegan mascara. God, with have this option! I dont' use it frequently so I can't compare with other ones, but as far as I have used it, I like. Also a good price. I recommend it.

好,成份天然

Posted by nancy28 on Nov 12, 2014

睫毛膏使用后睫毛看起来很自然,丰盈,有延长的效果。我每天都使用这种睫毛膏,没有感觉到任何刺激。 睫毛膏管的一侧有内置的镜子,对我来说,这种产品最吸引人的特征是我见过的最少化学成分: 纯化水、 巴西棕榈蜡、 palmitric (从棕榈油)、 耐酸胶泥、 尼泊金甲酯、 尼、 三氧化二铁。

Very black

Posted by 5260024334442924469 on Oct 11, 2014

Truly black mascara. Applies well. Doesn`t irritate eyes. Brush should be thicker and fuller.

Looks natural, but burns my eyes.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Oct 06, 2014

This is easy to apply and looks natural, but if I smudge it or it runs in to my eye from sweating or crying- it burns!!! I wouldn't buy it again because it's too uncomfortable.