Love it

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

First time in my life I'm actually enjoying putting mascara on. It smells nice, the mirror on the bottle is super convenient, stays were put all day and comes off easily. Ideal for me.

Natural excellent Mascara

Posted by 5208251379667725517 on Jul 16, 2013

I will buy one more time

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on May 28, 2013

Does not smudge, which is my number one priority. Great colour and curve to my eyelashes.

No fillers or fibers added

Posted by myoungpepper on Feb 21, 2013

This will be my 2nd purchase for this mascara. It took some getting used to because it doesn't have added fibers to make it thick. So, it does take at least two applications for a fuller look to your lashes. It comes off easily when washing your face yet doesn't "melt" down during the day causing dark circles under your eyes. The only thing that would make it better to me is having a curved brush, but it's not that big of a deal. Overall, am very satisfied!

VERY Happy EB User

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I've used Ecco Bella Mascara for years!!! The brown is perfect for my blond lashes. I looked @ the other selections, but will stick with what I know is a topnotch cosmetic for me. I hope EB kept the " real brush " wand and not updated to the newer plasticized brush.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2490703 on Mar 11, 2012

Colour is rather black-brown than brown. This mascara doesn't have any special effects, it is not lenthening or volumizing, but I'm satisfied because my own lashes are rather long and thick. There is a bonus - small plastic mirror on one side of a tube :)

Alllergic eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1289432 on Jul 27, 2011

I found Ecco Bella FlowerColour Natural Brown Mascara excellent, I have very sensitive, allergic eyes and it has been the only one I`ve been able to use.

Not what I expected, but exactly what I was hoping for...

Posted by Reviewer1213538 on Mar 17, 2011

The brown is a perfect color, and it applies quite wet. Two coats are needed for the thickness I am used to, but I don't mind. I am impressed with the lack of red, stinging eyes I usually have from testing mascara. The mirror is an "buy me" ploy if I ever saw one! I'll take two.

Beautiful shade of brown

Posted by Reviewer1525992 on Mar 09, 2011

Rich and creamy consistency and a beautiful shade of brown. Not a brown/black like some other brands. I was pleased with this product.

great mascara

Posted by Reviewer3115747 on Feb 01, 2011

stays on all day, easy to take off, most comes off with water

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »