I have to get this more

Posted by Reviewer1172546 on Mar 13, 2012

good...

...?

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 26, 2011

what i like about this product is that this contains uv. i cant see the effect really. I am not sure this is colored or not, and just leaves the texture that I wore a make up (without covering mess)... I wonder if I am using this stuff in a right way since the reviews are so good... but not illitate my skin, and easy to wash off. I may buy this again, maybe not. ( as a sunscreen, i may have it again) ------------ after trying other brands including something like lush, i would say this ecco bella would be my partner. the ingredient list here includes parabens but actually this product was renewed and no longer contain these. what a progress! and the coverage is fantastic. i didn't notice the coverage before, maybe because i had too much trouble on my skin at that time. with my skin now, this coverage is enough and if needed, i can easily apply concerler after this. so, i like this. the only complaint is the change of the color at the evening. i took off a star due to it but overall, yes, thumb up!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1339737 on Apr 28, 2010

a bit drying so you need to put something before using this. but the result is fine. the color is not too bad but not really suit on my face. considering of the ingredients, i would keep buying this one again.