Skin can not breathe!!

Posted by Reviewer1560482 on Jun 17, 2011

Texture was good and color was good but I felt like I had a mask on the whole time and felt relieved finally when I washed it off with a cleanser. I will try it without any moisturizer before applying next time but am afraid that I would break out again. It's really a pity since this is the only close to organic foundation I've found....

Covers very well and doesn't dry up skin

Posted by Reviewer1930562 on Feb 19, 2011

Wow, I totally recommend this foundation for Japanese light-skin tone ladies. It is by far the best liquid natural one! It covers bremishes very well but still light feeling on skins. Only thing is this bottle is so small!!!

Makes me break out

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I love that this is vegan, but it makes me break out every single time I use it. The complaints I have are 1) The colours are not accurately depicted on iHerb, 2) the container is quite small, and 3) it doesn't smell great. Not bad, but not good either. The colour worked fine for me in the winter time. I am a light-medium skinned redhead.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1339737 on Apr 28, 2010

a bit drying so you need to put something before using this. but the result is fine. the color is not too bad but not really suit on my face. considering of the ingredients, i would keep buying this one again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »