Good coverage

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This foundation provides good coverage for my skin. I like that it has titanium dioxide for SPF as well. I mix with a little bit of my Avalon Organics Vit C serum so it goes on more easily. Another reason I use with the vitamin C serum is because I have read about the synergistic effects of vitamin C applied topically along with SPF. The shade is just right for my skin in the winter months, although I would consider ordering a darker shade come summer. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Smooth and Good coverage

Posted by Reviewer1839980 on Sep 26, 2011

It is very good for covering up scars. I actually use the linen foundation to cover the scar, then I use the natural over top so everything blends in and is hardly noticeable. Well, at least that is what works for my skin tone. It also helps to camouflage skin discoloration. I would of gave it 5 stars, but the smell is just neutral, nothing special to where as you wanted to keep putting it on.

nice finish

Posted by Reviewer3363839 on Apr 30, 2010

nice natural look

very nice

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 28, 2009

This goes on smoothly and feels nice on. I just wish it provided a little more coverage.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1949313 on Jul 02, 2009

Like the coverage, and goes on smoothly. Shade was a little light.