RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,314.55

₽1,460.25

Экономия: ₽145.69 (скидка 10%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Major wow factor here

Отзыв оставлен BelieveJesus4EternalLife Jan 17, 2015

Definitely the best smelling lotion I've ever found. A true vanilla scent. Better yet, a brown sugar vanilla. Believe me, it's no discreet scent, but neither is it too strong. Very beautiful scent for beautiful women like you. It also has a nice non-greasy feel to it. 100% recommended! Update: I am a cashier at a huge grocery store, and I am simply getting compliment after compliment. "Something smells so good." I hear this all the time now. I've honestly never received so many compliments on a scent before in my entire life! It's kind of fun :)

Overwhelming fragrance!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106204 May 13, 2015

After reading all the good reviews for Ecco Bella Vanilla Herbal Body Lotion, I felt confident I would like this lotion. How wrong I was. It is sickeningly sweet and even the smallest amount leaves a strong sweet lingering scent for hours. Even washing it off didn't rid me of the scent completely. My friend said it smelled like cheap perfume. I would have to agree. This is a complete waste of $17.06 and will have to be thrown away. If you like a subtle, soft or fresh scent this is not for you. If you like a very strong sweet scent that last even after soap and water, this is the fragrance for you.

I love this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3162171 May 12, 2013

This one really smells like vanilla, quite strong scent too. But I love it, and it works very well too. Heavy lotion, a little hard to get out of the bottle if I keep it in a cool place, But that's not a problem for me, I love love love this lotion!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

ecco bella vanilla body lotion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2779153 Mar 11, 2014

Beautiful scent, ultra luxurious hydration, and lady's all day!

Sweet smelling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2530638 Apr 04, 2011

Sweet smelling vanilla, gets stronger through out the day.

great prices

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1778005 Aug 15, 2011

thanks for keeping your prices down, I love this lotion, but always expensive at the health food stores.. Glad I found your web site

Best body lotion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1374547 Dec 12, 2011

Best body lotion ever. The wonderful smell lasts all day!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This lotion is really good, but..

Отзыв оставлен girlgonevegan Feb 12, 2012

The lotion smells pretty good and moisturizes great. The only thing I don't like is the texture. The oil accumulates in the bottom of the bottle and you have to shake well so the oil and the cream can emulsify.

wonderful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2509088 Dec 12, 2009

this stuff smells delicious, and works very, very well. -1 star because it DOES have parabens. other than that, it's fabulous.

Позиции 1-9 из 9