Great product!!

Posted by 5725616560776744206 on Feb 09, 2016

Nice quality at good price, only the strange smell makes me can't give 5 stars

Not as Potent As I'd Like

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Mar 27, 2014

This feels moisturizing on the skin, and brightens it somewhat but doesn't work as well with the exfoliation or help with acne as much as I'd like. Until I can find something better though, I will continue to use this.

Great stuff

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 24, 2014

This is a great, gentle exfoliant that really helps keep my skin clear and smooth. It does leave your skin kind of sticky, so I use it in the evening under moisturizer as I don't think it would really work under make-up. One reviewer mentioned the weird shards in it... I had some in my first bottle as well, and a lot in the second one. I would appreciate them not being there, but as it is such a good product otherwise, they won't keep me from using it. A dropper cap would make it much easier to use as well. I would give this five stars if it weren't for the shards and the useless bottle cap.

The best

Posted by cdiezp on Jan 22, 2014

Un exfoliante químico super bueno. Lo uso sólo de noche, ya que deja una película brillante tras ser aplicado. Yo no tengo una piel con problemas, pero si que he notado una mejora de la textura de la piel y algunas marcas de acné se están difuminando (despacio), pero el resultado con mi hermano pequeño, cuyo acné adolescente está dando sus últimos coletazos, ha sido dramático: después de dos aplicaciones (dos días), todo el acné que tenía ha empezado a secarse y a 'deshincharse' a marchas forzadas. Su único defecto es el envase de cristal.

good but smell no good

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Oct 25, 2013

the quality and effect is really good, my hubby with dry red pores on face, but he felt much smoother after using it, but smell weird..

Not bad

Posted by 4761583767485327656 on Sep 19, 2013

When I first started using this product I saw that blemishes were melting right away. However, after using it daily for week or so I felt that it began to dry my skin too much. After a break I tried it again and saw same result - blemishes were melting (but not all). Now I use this product carefully.

To combat irritation

Posted by 5068559569851236642 on Aug 11, 2013

This tool is like to struggle with "black spots" on the skin, but it took me to combine it with masks in order to achieve the desired result.

Disappointed, will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

When I use this, my face appears to become uneven and the texture becomes rough. I used it for a few weeks just on my chin and nose for my blackheads, but it didn't make any difference. Also doesn't help pimples and other blemishes.

love the results I get from this

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

ok

Posted by moonana on Nov 25, 2012

Rather pricey. It's good product but I didn't like the fact that it's like water, not very convenient to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »