love the results I get from this

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

Since I hit 30 I have been plagued by intermittent adult acne. Since using this product (about 3 weeks) my skin is completely clear and looks beautiful. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning, wearing it under my make up. This is the best skincare product I have ever used.

Shrinks pores very effectively.

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 27, 2011

I use it only in the evenings as it tends to leave a film on the face (I am a male so do not use a make-up ). I only miss a dropper to get it out of the bottle. Have not found a compareable formula amidst European spa brands like Avene or Vichy.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 23, 2009

This really works already after a few days to get rid of your blackheads. Amazing! It also makes your skin glow and reduces fine lines. When you put it on your face in the evening, you will look younger in the morning. I wil certain keep on using it, for sure to keep away the blackheads.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1290043 on Apr 11, 2009

Love this stuff. After using it for one day, I noticed a big improvement in skin texture (smooth and silky) and it dried up and extracted blemishes and blackheads, allowing them to be washed off. I don't have a problem with blemishes or blackheads, but like most people, they are still occur. This product works well and the fact that the ingredients are natural and pure is the reason I purchased it.

Really recommend

Posted by Reviewer3331850 on Mar 23, 2012

Ohhh it is my love! I have oily skin with a lot of problems. I use this exfoliantfor night and in the morning see fresh yong face. It contains salicilyc and help me to prevent acne. Really recommend

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer2438775 on Jun 17, 2012

I really like this stuff! This keeps my skin clear and smooth and doesn't irritate my combination skin. A little goes a long way, so the price isn't that bad for this product.

good but smell no good

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Oct 25, 2013

the quality and effect is really good, my hubby with dry red pores on face, but he felt much smoother after using it, but smell weird..

The best

Posted by cdiezp on Jan 22, 2014

Un exfoliante químico super bueno. Lo uso sólo de noche, ya que deja una película brillante tras ser aplicado. Yo no tengo una piel con problemas, pero si que he notado una mejora de la textura de la piel y algunas marcas de acné se están difuminando (despacio), pero el resultado con mi hermano pequeño, cuyo acné adolescente está dando sus últimos coletazos, ha sido dramático: después de dos aplicaciones (dos días), todo el acné que tenía ha empezado a secarse y a 'deshincharse' a marchas forzadas. Su único defecto es el envase de cristal.

Loves it!