Good color, goes on smoothly

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 13, 2011

Applies without too much pulling. It does not last, which is true of most natural products, so I have to re-apply at noon. I also have slightly oily skin and that does have an effect. Have not found a natural product that lasts the whole day though. Still, I would buy this product again and in other colors.

adore it

Posted by sillyfox on Nov 07, 2013

I don't know how many times I've ordered it. It's really good pencil. soft. I wish to see it in the plastic corpus, to forget about the pencil sharpeners

Really Impressed

Posted by 5598985449402708106 on Aug 19, 2014

All Ecco Bella products are great products and this eyeliner is no exception. It's great for myself who has a pale complexion and auburn hair as it's a true brown not brown black.

Nice Natural Liner

Posted by Reviewer2484407 on Mar 23, 2012

This liner has a nice soft almost grey colour, but it does smudge a little. I have been looking for a natural eye liner and this one works great and does not bother my eyes.

Good product

Posted by tinatherese on Jun 18, 2013

Nice color! It works better than I thought it would from the reviews. It is a little hard to put on when it is too cold, I don't know how it will work in hot weather yet. I have no allergic reactions yet, very happy!!

It is average

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 03, 2016

It is quite dry and it dragged my lash line quite a bit and the color payoff is not great. Can stay on my lids for 2 hrs only. Their lipsticks are better. Maybe, will try Pacifica or something.