July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ecco Bella, The Paperback FlowerColor, Face Powder, Pale, .38 oz (11 g)

Good if you have more of a pronounced yellow toned skin tone

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Aug 31, 2010

Too yellow for my fair, neutral to lightly yellow toned skin.

really like it

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 31, 2013

I have very light, pale skin with yellow undertone and I like this "pale" color. It suits me fine. It's not too white. I absolutely don't feel it on my skin, it's invisible on my face and it makes my skin rather matte for a long time. And I also like the package.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2432730 on Feb 17, 2011

It's really isn' for pale face colour,rather for fair. and it's feathery doesn't make a layer on your face. Love the package of the powder. :)

Unconvinced

Posted by 5333147036296298909 on Jul 05, 2014

I was unsure which colour to buy as there were conflicting reviews online, but in the end I just went with the 'Pale' as I have very fair skin. The colour is fine for me - I have slightly pink undertones, but tend to look best with slightly yellow-toned makeup (as it balances out my red undertones). So, the colour is okay, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the texture. When I first applied it with my usual large, dense powder brush it went on very heavy and looked very cakey. It enhanced my fine lines and was not flattering at all. I tried again using a smaller, fluffier brush and it was much better. However, I still can't say it's great - it still has a slightly grainy, chalky texture, and while I can get away with wearing it, it does nothing to flatter my skin. I will keep this as a backup for when I run out of any other powder.