natural colour

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Oct 21, 2010

Fine, nice and moist

Smooth and creamy lipstick tha broke down.

Posted by 5204348369338519205 on Apr 10, 2015

Really good product - natural, moisturizing lipstick with a nice somewhat brownish nude colour that does work on people with cool skin colouring like myself. Looks very natural on the lips and feels great. The only drawback the lipstick came broken at the foundation (may be because of its very smooth consistency). Anyways I found the way to apply it but one has to be carefull.

almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Sep 19, 2015

I bought this a while ago - and love the colour, (gives a natural dark rhubarb tinge to my lips, which suits my pale-ish complexion) - also love the consistency, very moisturizing - however, it broke quite early on, so it sits in my office desk draw, and I will need to find a lipstick brush, as it is a bit of a gungy mess - every time I use it I need to wipe off the mess around the tube, on my fingers etc - not ideal, but wouldn't throw it away. It is quite expensive, so not sure if I will invest in another one.....

Nice

Posted by 4630491592083905275 on Oct 20, 2016

Colour is darker than what I perceived from the picture. Smooth and moisturizing without being too gooey, though it's quite soft in the tube and easily bent.