10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eclectic Institute, Echinacea, 300 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

fantastic, works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Nov 25, 2008

Our whole family takes this product during cold season. we take it when we feel colds are coming close. It always halts colds from coming on. Even if we take it when we feel low, the cold never manifests. I feel the freeze dried echinacea is more powerful. Have been using it for years with success. Rarely catch colds and no flu. Excellent product. Excellent company, Ecclectic Institute.

echinacea

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jun 24, 2008

good product

The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Nov 11, 2008

This was recommended to me about 18 years ago and I have gone without it as little as possible over the years. At one point when I was very poor I couldn't afford it and caught two colds close together. When I take this product regularly I never get colds even when everyone around me is suffering. It is a great immune booster.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Feb 14, 2014

All of Eclectic Institute's freeze dried herbs retain more of their vital nutrients for effectiveness. I rely on this product for quick relief from any nasal symptoms.

Proably GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Jul 16, 2010

I haven't been sick to use this product. But I haven't been disappointed with my puirchases from iHerbs, ever.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »